"muggles?" Come On, People!!

Edit: Our avatars look cute together.

03a9dd6f-c97c-4bbc-85e1-e9a44e57a821.jpg

Man, now that's funny.

Barnstable, there is a box at the bottom left of the page. You should be able to close if from there. If you post a message you have an option to close it also right above the add reply buttons. It is courteous to give a "Goodnight Gracie" post letting others know that you closed the topic.

I like it too. :lol: I might add a little drool and change avatars.

Edit: This really should count as a Norm. ;)

Edited by rusty_tlc

that was pilty? is he signing autographs?

can he come out to play this weekend? i need someone to come to a marathon with me and refer to drivers attempting to get on the course as "muggles". since i still have some teeth, i'm thinking of keeping them.

Just found and read this thread today (what a waste of time, but then I have the waist to waste, which BTW was bounceing/jiggling enough to chase the cat off my lap ;):P ). I guess I'll stick with 'muggles' as I don't think I can agree with someone who used "nerdizes" in a sentence (hi, umlaw97 :) ).

Besides, I'm about the only one who can use it legitimately - in both meanings - as I am a magic user (we prefer 'magician', in this dimension, over wizard) and a geocacher. ;) So with a wave of my magic wand (with a spray of pink sparkly glitter) I declare that "muggles" is the official term to be used for non-cachers everywhere (and if you don't like it, I'll turn the guy next to you into a frog, and you into a fly! :lol: ). NOW you can close this thread. ;)

So Muggles it remains  ;)

Oh, dear God ... I have done everything in my power to derail this train, but to no avail. :lol: I know, I know the smart people just simply pass by this discussion and not open it. I however, am not that strong. My biggest weakness is curiousity (and yes I know what they say about curiuosity, sorry Sparky no harm intended). Please, I am begging you Barbstable ... end this madness ... do it for the weak minded people (like me) and do it for yourself. You do not want this thread to be part of your geocaching legacy, do you? You still have time... kill it. ;)

no, no, no! this is the only thread in which i have been able to SIMULTANEOUSLY stay on topic AND derail it!

AND i want to see how often we can get clearpath to come back.

i SWEAR, at some point they'll get my meds adjusted and i'll be just fine.

So Muggles it remains  :lol:

Oh, dear God ... I have done everything in my power to derail this train, but to no avail. :lol: I know, I know the smart people just simply pass by this discussion and not open it. I however, am not that strong. My biggest weakness is curiousity (and yes I know what they say about curiuosity, sorry Sparky no harm intended). Please, I am begging you Barbstable ... end this madness ... do it for the weak minded people (like me) and do it for yourself. You do not want this thread to be part of your geocaching legacy, do you? You still have time... kill it. <_<

Dude, please, relax. Deep breaths. Now, read up a few posts, and there I am, letting everyone know the topic ends today. Aren't you just a little bit glad that I kept it open long enough for you to include your heartfelt plea for sanity? Now, everyone will know that you were a caring, compassionate voice of reason, a lonely beacon of virtue in this bleak and cancerous thread.

By the way, "Barbstable" would be a pretty good name for a metal band.

So Muggles it remains  :lol:

Oh, dear God ... I have done everything in my power to derail this train, but to no avail. :lol: I know, I know the smart people just simply pass by this discussion and not open it. I however, am not that strong. My biggest weakness is curiousity (and yes I know what they say about curiuosity, sorry Sparky no harm intended). Please, I am begging you Barbstable ... end this madness ... do it for the weak minded people (like me) and do it for yourself. You do not want this thread to be part of your geocaching legacy, do you? You still have time... kill it. <_<

Is this thread still alive?? Yikes_anim.gif

I have been bypassing it, but now I came in so I guess I'm not that smart! freak1.gif

<insert tongue in cheek>

"Barnstable - Any topic which has gone so far astray as to be completely off the scope of daily human affairs let alone geocaching, but remains open due to the topic starters adamant refusal to concede to good judgment."

<remove tongue from cheek>

Dude, you now have a place in goecaching forum history.

<_<

<insert tongue in cheek>

"Barnstable - Any topic which has gone so far astray as to be completely off the scope of daily human affairs let alone geocaching, but remains open due to the topic starters adamant refusal to concede to good judgment."

:lol:

alright jacka....lope. a new word for us to kick around. <_<

<insert tongue in cheek>

I thought that was the definition of Pilty <_<

<insert tongue in cheek>

I thought that was the definition of Pilty :lol:

<_<

<insert tongue in cheek>

alright jacka....lope. a new word for us to kick around. <_<

It needs a space in there. Then it could be "Let's Go eCaching!"

<insert tongue in cheek>

<_<

Thanks, you horny little bunny, you.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1--

bye-eee.