Gps Sale

Rogue_monkey

just thought i should let people know that Lebaron outdoor store has a sale on all gps units. the sale is only this week as far as i know. Lebarons has three locations in ontario, i went to the mississauga store. i got a etrex legend for 229.94 plus the mail in rebate so its 200. not to bad as far as i'm concerned. other units on too 60c is 100 cheaper right now and so on. check out the web for phone numbers and locations. www.lebarons.ca

cheers

RadioWorld in Toronto just put their GPS's on sale. I bought mine last week and they honoured the new price by giving me a $40 store credit... hmmmm... now what do I need?

The sales people there are very knowledgeable (they've even heard of 'geocaching') and you can play around with the units (they're not on extendible lines that make it impossible to use).

For those of us you out west, or anywhere in Canada. There is an online store called GPS City. They currently have the legend listed at $237.95 If any stores near you will price match (like Future shop, Canadian Tire etc.) you could get a good price, and if no stores near you will price match they don't deserve your business anyways so you can order from GPS City.

That's how I got mine from a local price match at Future Shop.

http://gpscity.ca

I guess most folks here probably already know about this place, but just in case....

I am still wailting for the Legend that i ordered at Canadian Tire for $99.00.

It has been on back order since the 15th of December.

I do have a rain check.

The Walmart store in Pembroke Ontario had the legend,

the map source cd's, and a holder for the same price.

I have a rain check on this one too. :D

For those of us you out west, or anywhere in Canada. There is an online store called GPS City. They currently have the legend listed at $237.95 If any stores near you will price match (like Future shop, Canadian Tire etc.) you could get a good price, and if no stores near you will price match they don't deserve your business anyways so you can order from GPS City.

That's how I got mine from a local price match at Future Shop.

http://gpscity.ca

I guess most folks here probably already know about this place, but just in case....