Geocaching And Paintball?????????

RAISING CAINE

The only way I have though of for GPS and paintball would have to be a big scenario game. You could possibly hide paintballs somewhere, and people would have to look for them. Maybe you could limit the initial paintballs allowed, and to get more, they woudl have to find them stashed around using GPS's.

Or, in a scenario game, you are given a mission to "blow up a building" and maybe the only way to know what building it's on is to find it with the GPS coords.

Edited by SBPhishy

I think if you could find a big enuf areia to do it in, this wuold be wicked. But you would need at least 50 acres do do anything really. Paint balls hidden around or sertain targets are good. Its just to bad no one would have a big enuf lot to alow for 2 or 3 days worth of continus paintballing with certain objectives.

big enuf areia to do it in, this wuold be wicked. But you would need at least 50 acres do do anything really. Paint balls hidden around or sertain targets are good. Its just to bad no one would have a big enuf lot to alow for

.......and if you enjoyed the search for caps lock you could continue and search for a dictionary :P

big enuf areia to do it in, this wuold be wicked. But you would need at least 50 acres do do anything really. Paint balls hidden around or sertain targets are good. Its just to bad no one would have a big enuf lot to alow for

.......and if you enjoyed the search for caps lock you could continue and search for a dictionary :P

Please........are these types of responses really necessary??? You don't know if that post is from someone from another country that doesn't know our language that well or if it's from a young kid. It's so pitiful to see people that think they are such experts at grammar and spelling that they put down other people over it.

Besides, you wasted my time coming back to this thread just to read your insult towards someone else without actually contributing to the topic of the thread. Thanks. :P

So sniping about CAPS LOCK is okay but sniping about spelling is not

It was meant to be a joke thats what the smiley face was for

:P

Nope....the comment about caps lock was mean-spirited too.

I'm just amazed at how warm and comfortable everyone tries to make newbies feel. :P NOT!

I don't know about you but a rolling eyes smiley doesn't make the sting of a jab feel any better.

OK, settle down folks. No need to get testy. :P Can't we all just get along? :P

As for the topic, we're trying to figure out a way to incorporate paintball with caching. Instead of hiding paintballs, we may go with a "Capture the Cache" sort of thing. Not sure yet. If you're in Maryland or nearby, we're discussing it at www.mdgps.org. :P

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE INPUT. THE MILITARY DOES THESE TYPE OF GAMES ALL THE TIME, I'M WITH MOST OF YOU. NEED ALOT OF SPACE. THERE ARE SO MANY VARIATIONS THAT COULD BE INCORPORATED. IF SOMEONE DOES FIGURE IT OUT IT WILL BE ALOT OF FUN!

P.S. YOUR MOMMA CHICKEN MAN/WOMAN