Dead Timber Cito For Nebraskache

bigredmed

TAKE PRIDE IN AMERICA VOLUNTEER CONFIRMATION, INSTRUCTIONS

The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission has received your registration for Take Pride in America Day Saturday, May 15. Thank you for volunteering to help out at Dead Timber SRA .

Please report to: Project Coordinator Tom Homes, 402-664-3597.

When: 9 a.m.

Where: Stone picnic shelter, Dead Timber SRA, 5 miles north on Highway 275 and 2 miles east of Scribner

What to bring: Work clothes, gloves

Special Instructions: Lunch and refreshments will be provided. The park permit requirement for admittance to the area will be waived by identifying yourself as a Take Pride in America Volunteer.

For further information, contact your project coordinator or Tom Ash, 402-471-5595.

If I remember right,  we get to either pick up trash, assemble picnic tables or paint things right?  I want to paint! When I "accidentally" get paint on everyone else, no one will care right?  :ph34r:

I'm looking forward to telling you that your hair is a lovely shade of green.

If I remember right,  we get to either pick up trash, assemble picnic tables or paint things right?  I want to paint! When I "accidentally" get paint on everyone else, no one will care right?  :P

I'm looking forward to telling you that your hair is a lovely shade of green.

Hmm... good thing I still have that gun in my car! :P

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I will have to leave early (after lunch) because my best friend from Spain suddenly showed up unexepected in Omaha for a few days and I must go see her. But I'll work hard in the morning to make up for leaving early!