2.The Czech Republic

3. Estonia

4. Latvia

5. Lithuania

6. Malta

7. Hungary

8. Poland

9. Slovakia

I would like that we set 10 geocaches. I need 10 geocachers to contact me. We will exchange cache-note in English and translate it to our local language and then place it in GCs around Erope. Each one will set own locacl cache, but all 10 will be special multi-cache. I would like to exchange something typical/representative from my country with all 9 others and also receive 9 gifts from other 9 geocachers. Then we will place "pan-EU" geocache.

So, let's strat!

You can also contact me by e-mail.

MarE

Hello,

I will participate on this multi cache. I am from Slovakia.

Yes, It is true, Slovakia also have own non-GC.com page www.geocaching.sk

but I try to do everything and tell to slovak geocachers, that GC.com is here and please them to register caches also here. As I know, in Hungary it is the same.

Hungarian page is www.geocaching.hu, there are many caches registered only in local pages.

Zdravo, Marep!

I'm from the Czech Republic and would like to participate in this project too. In our country we have all caches and their finds on GC.com, but there is also a base site of Czech cachers www.geocaching.cz with forums and map. Where should the pan-EU cache be - in Slovenia or in Brussels? :-) And what is the expected size? If you wish, send me details by e-mail.

Toni

(Toniczech, antoni AT post cz)

Where should the pan-EU cache be - in Slovenia or in Brussels? :-) And what is the expected size? If you wish, send me details by e-mail.

My Idea is to place 10 caches: one in each country. Each participant (one from each country) will place something from all 9 other countries. So, what you have to do?

1. Get 10 country specific items

2. send 9 items to 9 other participants in 9 other countries (including yours == 10)

3. prepare geocache on your own and wait for 9 items from other countries

when you receive 9 items from other participants, you place the geocache.

Everyone send items to each other (9 letters) and then we set 10 caches in 10 countries.

Each cache will have similar name, like "NEW EU" - CZ, "NEW EU" - SK, "NEW EU" - SLO etc...

All other rules are general geocaching rules.

MarE

OK, I have understood it. I'm going to get some suitable items for you and the others to join us in the next days. My address is on way to you.

I think you should try to submit this topic also in the Nordic and Baltic Countries forum. And as regards Poland or Malta, how about asking some of the few local cachers directly?

So, here are three participants at this moment:

SLO - Marep

SVK - Igi

CZE - Toniczech

Waiting for the seven remaining...

May be M4riush from Poland will do it too, waiting for his post.

Also I tried to write to Cyprus, I found geocacher there.

I think, Malta will be a problem - only 2 active caches and nobody. What about Estonia and other baltic republics ?