Seeking Other Women For Slow-pace Bay Area Caching

cyan_blue

Hi all,

I'm looking to meet other women to go geocaching with in the Bay Area, esp. the Peninsula.

Me - female, 33, psychologist. I've got some physical limitations that necessitate taking frequent stops when walking, and I don't do hills all that well, but I do love the exercise and open air sunshine that 'caching provides. So, if you don't mind a slow pace, or if you are also someone who needs a slow pace, we might be good geocaching companions.

My schedule is quite variable. I am often free on Mondays (day and eve), and early on in the day during the week, and some weekends. I work afternoons and nights in general, though sometimes those are open too.

Hi Cyan-

We just joined the site and I was browsing the forum. We are 60 and 53. I see your post is a few weeks old and no reponses. I hope you have found someone to hunt with. We are two women from way up north-Trinity Alps and we are hoping to do some hunting in the SF bay area memorial weekend. One of us has a mild handicape and hills are a challenge. Have you been able to find anything good in your area? Any recomendations?

Marianne