Micro Cache Containers

Any interest in some micro-cache containers?

I've been selling quite a few of these on ebay, but before I run another auction I thought that I'd offer them up for sale here.

DSCF0082.sized.jpg

They're a waterproof screw top container with a plastic link to keep the top from being lost when it's opened. There's a rubber gasket around the top to keep water out. It's 3" tall, 1" diameter.

$1.75 each, plus shipping. Shipping runs $0.74 for two, mailed first class mail.

Paypal to sales@pboutdoor.com

I have enough at the moment, didn't get the ones I have from you, but these are Great containers!! :(

I have a couple that have been in the wild since last summer and still going strong.

That seal really works, keeps everything nice and dry. And the tubes open easy even in the cold for those of you in snowy latitudes. And their just the perfect size for a gold pencil and log sheet. Excellent for micro caches, or hard to find a bigger spot multi stages B)

565b33e0-028e-4ab3-988e-94f5e61891ef.jpg

The bad part in some stores they can be hard to find. You go in and tell a clerk you want a micro cache container and they look at you like your crazy :D . Find your way to the dept. store sporting goods, and ask for 'match stick holder' and they'll take you right to them B) . Also, sometimes they come in this very ugly orange plastic color, but a little of your favorite earth tone (I personally use flat black in a spray can) fixes that right up.

Don't believe me? Get one and try it out yourself.

(I received nothing from this testimonial )

No thanks. I can get them down at the local stuffmart for less.

Really? Out of curiousity, what do you pay for them, and what are the dimensions/features.

I always try to make sure that my stuff is fairly priced. Since I make almost no money on these, I'd be interested to see what you can get yours for.

I saw them in Wal-mart yesterday for 88 cents, but they were orange.

local sporting goods store also has them -- it's a waterproof match holder.

Some have the rubber gasket, some don't, but you can add an o-ring from a hardware store and make it water tight!

There are some of thos hidden around here, but they were left that bright orange color! It's funny, because in the cache page, they tell you they are bright orange, which wouldn't be that hard to find right?

Well, they turned out to be some of the hardest caches to find for many people around here.

There are some of thos hidden around here, but they were left that bright orange color! It's funny, because in the cache page, they tell you they are bright orange, which wouldn't be that hard to find right?

Well, they turned out to be some of the hardest caches to find for many people around here.

I can't possibly think who in the world would hide such a cache... :ph34r:<_<