Happy Viking Day

:(  Great, just what I need!  Another *****ing day to try and find a Hallmark Card for! :D  Please tell me we don't have to exchange gifts?

I hear you only have to buy gifts for the topic starter B)

Ok, that I can deal with. Just let me dip into my gift bin... Ahhh... here we go, One genuine, antique, un-indentifiable, rusty tractor part coming your way with a special "Happy Vikingmas Day Saxy" card! B)

B)  Great, just what I need!  Another *****ing day to try and find a Hallmark Card for! :D  Please tell me we don't have to exchange gifts?

I hear you only have to buy gifts for the topic starter B)

Ok, that I can deal with. Just let me dip into my gift bin... Ahhh... here we go, One genuine, antique, un-indentifiable, rusty tractor part coming your way with a special "Happy Vikingmas Day Saxy" card! B)

Whaddaya know! I've always wanted one of those! :(

:D

I've heard that the Sax is going to cook some LUTEFISKfor all those that attend his campout.  So if you're going you're in for a real treat!

Only if Cache Viking makes the trip from Santa Barbara :D

Sorry. I will be in TX for a family reunion.

Well darn, I'll scratch Lutefisk from the menu <_<

Tahosa, I hope you weren't planning on bringing the Aquavit to wash it down :ph34r:

After the enormous success of Carleen Day, Smurf Day, Saxophone Day, Pony Day, Dog Day, Cat Day, and others in the forums, I think it's time we celebrate "Viking Day" in honor of Cache Viking. Break out your Viking avatars and talk about all things related to geocaching vikings in this thread. Don't forget to post your avatar here for posterity. <_<

1e5eef76-22c6-42d4-9dc7-8fba31adfae3.jpg

In case anyone was wondering, that's a sombrero on my avatar. It isn't covering anything up, as that would be way too high up to be covering anything. The white lace item is what's holding the modesty in. :ph34r:

(Why a sombrero? Well, Cinco de Mayo is coming up, duh!)