!!!beware Of H.a.g.!!!

Ladies beware. there are men out there who don't want us going out in the woods finding ammo boxes and tupperware hidden in remote places. membership in this group is growing faster than gas prices. you know the kind of husband i mean. they can't program a VCR. they don't know how to turn you on, much less your computer. if they hit the vcr button on a universal remote they suddenly freak out because they can't channel surf until you fix it by pushing the tv button. they prefer to sit in front of the tv watching sports instead of joining you in your hunts.

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF LADIES

KEEP ON CACHING

DOWN WITH H.A.G.

In another thread Amish Hacker is complaining about wives who are not for geo caching. Maybe you could introduce the guys to the gals who are against it and they could complain to each other while the rest of us enjoy the hunt.

this thread is to give ladies equal time for venting. B)

In another thread Amish Hacker is complaining about wives who are not for geo caching.  Maybe you could introduce the guys to the gals who are against it and they could complain to each other while the rest of us enjoy the hunt.

Hmmf - "No Pigs Allowed" I assume?

In another thread Amish Hacker is complaining about wives who are not for geo caching.  Maybe you could introduce the guys to the gals who are against it and they could complain to each other while the rest of us enjoy the hunt.

i don't see the word sow anywhere in here. B)

i don't see the word sow anywhere in here. B)

"... and ye shall reap as ye sow..."

"Honey, I'm going to go out and look for some new tupperware"

"Honey, I'm going to get some toys for the kids and look for some storage containers".

"Honey, I'm going downtown and looking for shoes"

"No you're not. You're going caching again."

"Honey, you have a choice. I can 'look for shoes' or I can go spend money on shoes. Which would you prefer?"

I'm glad you added the sub-title.  At first I thought somebody was attacking Merle and I'd hate for anybody to be on the fighting side of Merle fans...

sd

Seeing as today is Viking Day....

It coulda been this: HAGAR

hagar.jpg

Edited by woof n lulu
Don't you need to go put the toilet seat down or something?

it's already down. remember? you left that out when you quoted me in the other thread. <_<

OK here's the deal. You fall into the toliet.... it's your fault, not hubbys.

this is a thread for the lady cachers. men are always wrong in here. you can be right in your own thread. :ph34r:

this is a thread for the lady cachers. men are always wrong in here. you can be right in your own thread. <_<

Excuse me. I'm in shock. Did you actually say that men can be right somewhere? I'm so used to being wrong regardless that I'm not sure how to deal with that.

this is a thread for the lady cachers.  men are always wrong in here.  you can be right in your own thread.  <_<

Excuse me. I'm in shock. Did you actually say that men can be right somewhere? I'm so used to being wrong regardless that I'm not sure how to deal with that.

i should probably have phrased that differently. you can think you'll be right in your own thread. the ladies here will know better. :ph34r:

:ph34r: acording to page 16 of the Viking Handbook in the section pertaining to family it says "... The Viking family is very close-knit. The Viking Father rules the world. The Viking Mother rules the father. ..." <_<:D

That goes hand in hand with something I read. (Once and future king?)

When God had first made woman he called both man and woman before him and said "I have made you to be companions and at times this will be hard for you. So I have decided to give you a gift to help you. What would you like in dealing with each other?"

Man doesn't hesitate and speaks up. "I want first say in all things." God considers and says to Woman. "First say is a strong gift, do you agree to this?" Woman smiles and say "yes." God then makes it so and Man leaves happy.

Then God says to Woman. "What is it that you want?" To which the Woman says "I want last say."

the porcelain is cold.  you'd know. :ph34r:

I know that if I engaged you in a battle of wits I'd be sorely dissapointed. <_<

it won't happen here. if i want to fight i'll go in the other room where the hubby is. :D at least he is unarmed.

Oh I know about this topic. It is impossible to ever win an argument with your wife. Impossible. First of all guys don't remember anything. Secondly women never forget anything. It's a lose lose combination from where I sit.

the porcelain is cold.  you'd know. :D

I know that if I engaged you in a battle of wits I'd be sorely dissapointed. :ph34r:

it won't happen here. if i want to fight i'll go in the other room where the hubby is. :D at least he is unarmed.

Oh I know about this topic. It is impossible to ever win an argument with your wife. Impossible. First of all guys don't remember anything. Secondly women never forget anything. It's a lose lose combination from where I sit.

see! you can be taught. you're getting smarter already. <_<

Ladies beware.  there are men out there who don't want us going out in the woods finding ammo boxes and tupperware hidden in remote places.  membership in this group is growing faster than gas prices.  you know the kind of husband i mean.  they can't program a VCR.  they don't know how to turn you on, much less your computer.  if they hit the vcr button on a universal remote they suddenly freak out because they can't channel surf until you fix it by pushing the tv button.  they prefer to sit in front of the tv watching sports instead of joining you in your hunts.

STAND UP FOR YOURSELF LADIES

KEEP ON CACHING

DOWN WITH H.A.G.

Wait a minute... you know my husband?????? <_<:ph34r:

WILL THE TERROR EVER END???

It can end but as manly men it's up to us to make it end. We need to learn a couple of catch phrases. We don't have to mean them, we just have to repeat them.

Now try these on for size.....

Yes Dear, you're right....

I'm sorry

What was I thinking, it will never happen again

Sure it hurts to say them at first but after a few emasulations it becomes automatic.