Local Approver For Syracuse, Ny Area

I'm from the Syracuse area. 3 of my caches have been approved by NJAdmin, and one by Keystone Approver. I'm not sure how new New York Admin is, but the caches I hid two weeks ago were not approved by him/her. It is good to see New York get an admin, and if you are hiding a new cache, I look forward to searching for it!

-Enspyer-

I'm from the Syracuse area. 3 of my caches have been approved by NJAdmin, and one by Keystone Approver. I'm not sure how new New York Admin is, but the caches I hid two weeks ago were not approved by him/her. It is good to see New York get an admin, and if you are hiding a new cache, I look forward to searching for it!

-Enspyer-

New York Admin is VERY new. and looks to be an excellent choice for the New York State.

-Enspyer-

New York Admin is VERY new. and looks to be an excellent choice for the New York State.

Leave it to an Admin to say that about another Admin. :D

"Birds of a feather..." :D

-Enspyer-

So as a Colorado Cacher that means that I HAVE to say something nice about you???

Darn I really didnt want to move from colorado.

:D

-Enspyer-

So as a Colorado Cacher that means that I HAVE to say something nice about you???

Darn I really didnt want to move from colorado.

:D

:D:D:D hahaha :D:D:D

Sorry to see you leave!

I think Wyoming needs an Admin!

-Enspyer-

No complaints here. :D I think Harrald is doing a great job so far! :D:D

Edited by JMBella

-Enspyer-

No complaints here. B) I think Harrald is doing a great job so far! B):(

Harrald? I thought it was HartClimbs or maybe even Hart Climbs

-Enspyer-

New york admin aproved mine quick and easy. I just had to claify 1 thing but that was my own fault for not providing that info in the first place. Hats off. Keep up the good work and thank you.