What A Great Log!

Og's outfit

This is inspired by Team Noltex's topic on Cache Popularity.

I, from time to time, look back at the caches I've found to see what others have thought of them. Tonight I read a great log for a cache that I found last summer. Some cachers might find this cache "Ho-Hum", there isn't much of a hike to get to it and there's a dern good chance a grasshopper will hop up an land on your leg! But the History was a everywhere! You could literally pick it up in your hands!

Bygone Days in Ephrata Haze is the cache. The CarterFamily's April 29th log is what I'm referencing.

If you're ever in that part of WA, It's a must do cache!

Og

This is inspired by Team Noltex's topic on Cache Popularity. 

I, from time to time, look back at the caches I've found to see what others have thought of them.  Tonight I read a great log for a cache that I found last summer. Some cachers might find this cache "Ho-Hum",  there isn't much of a hike to get to it and there's a dern good chance a grasshopper will hop up an land on your leg!  But the History was a everywhere!  You could literally pick it up in your hands!

Bygone Days in Ephrata Haze is the cache.  The CarterFamily's April 29th log is what I'm referencing.

If you're ever in that part of WA,  It's a must do cache!

Og

Great log!

For Sure! Regarding the history and story.I still had visions after returning from Eastern WA while logging this cache.

I know this is about logging.... but there is another cache in the area that I just loved. It is a difficult hide. The page talks about fishing. There is a fishing hole there......but wait until you see what you get to search through when you get there! Some old items that make your imagination soar!

This one:

FISH TILL YOU RIDE RUSTS

Edited by Wienerdog

This is a great idea for rating of caches. I just did "Rocky Brook Falls" today and that was after reading all the logs that had been posted to date. This one has started me off on my own personal "Top 10 List." I could have written over a page on the search and find of this single cache, but decided to let others see for themselves. I approached it via the wrong road, and that was an adventure in itself. Rocky Brook Falls