Want Some Cache History? 1st Cache In Si/nyc

cache_ninja

hey everyone(you know who you are), been a long time, hope all is well....

1st cache in staten island(took more effort than youll ever know to pick spot and hide) is now archived and sitting in a ranger's office waiting to be picked up, would love to find a worthy SI resident/avid geocacher to donate this to, if someone is interested in such artifacts, otherwise ill pick it up.. not sure how pick from all/any takers, but any interested, doesnt have to be from SI i suppose, but prefer someoen who isnt going to just chuck it, send me a mail... 1st cache in brooklyn(decepticon) is long gone, as is 1st cache queens(forgot what i called it), 1st cache in the bronx(AJ) may be missing...someone beat me to 1st cache in manhattan(i was however the 1st to find it though...). ah so many 1sts. back in the day. miss you guys, still see some familiar names around..

k

take care

c/n

I think I've been to staten island once... too dadgum expensive getttin over those bridges. Great to see you out there still caring about the sport though ninja. Hope someone grabs that baby and see's it for what it's worth. You did a great job getting geocaching off the ground in NY.. your name and style preceeds you. Thanks for all you've done and all you've shown us.