State Added To Tb Page?

Team GeoDillo

Hey Jeremy...

Would it be possible to add the state name after the geocache name for each cache a travel bug is placed into (on the travel bug page)? See an example of what I mean here State name added

I know you still have to finish the migration to the new server farm, and probably a bunch of stuff after that, but can you add it to the wish list please? Just having the distance moved is not quite as helpful (IMHO) as the states your travel bug has been in.

Thanks for the consideration....

mileage is what I am after :D Admittedly the USA has probably the most caches/cachers/tb's however, it is only one country out of 190-ish.

Travelbugs dont move that fast so it should be easy enough to keep tabs on it yourself, perhaps making a note of it in the bug info?

I have a tb ( TB6E43) which will be released this spring into a new cache I am planning. His aim is to visit over 60 race courses which I have listed on his page. It didnt take too long to type them up! As he visits them I shall strike them off. Why not do it with the states?

Tiffany

:D