Bored?

Ooohh... A "digital entrepreneur" in Vegas (wonder what kind of site he runs from Vegas :D ) with 3 finds who plays "Magic: The Gathering."

I hope he can give me advice. :D

Not to besmirch Magic: The Gathering.... I'm sure it's a very fun game... I played D&D in the day, so no need to flame me. :)

ok, everybody, Ace has sensitive skin so be careful what you consider putting in your caches. And don't place them too far from the road or make the terrain too difficult, since his GPS can be kind of heavy. And Digital entrepeneurs are busy people as evidenced by what's what's on the screen.

I'm done now. Watch my warn meter spike. It would be the first time.

Edited by Planet
ok, everybody, Ace has sensitive skin so be careful what you consider putting in your caches. And don't place them too far from the road or make the terrain too difficult, since his GPS can be kind of heavy. And Digital entrepeneurs are busy people as evidenced by what's what's on the screen.

Oh, it's too much!

I wish I lived in a world where all I had to worry about was emory boards, spiders, and how to stay that freakishly thin while eating a douible Red Robin burger with onion rings.

Oh, and finding CACHES THAT ROCK!

ok, everybody, Ace has sensitive skin so be careful what you consider putting in your caches.  And don't place them too far from the road or make the terrain too difficult, since his GPS can be kind of heavy.  And Digital entrepreneurs are busy people as evidenced by what's what's on the screen.

I'm done now.  Watch my warn meter spike.  It would be the first time.

That's funny. Brings a whole new meaning to the phase paperless caching, just take the whole dadgum computer. BTW, don't you need muscles to wear a shirt like that.

Digital entrepreneur... translation: freelance IT proffessional... translation: I'm currently on unemployment.

:)

BTW, I added a note to the cache page also.

Edited by JMBella

We visited your Sin City Cache in Oct. of last year, and were very pleased with it.

The view from the top was spectacular, the difficulty in avoiding the cameras was fun, and we had an added bonus of having a blimp fly over the roof while we where there. Don't know what this guy is complaining about, but there are enough positive logs, that it is easy to see this guy has a problem. Keep up the wonderful hide ! Thank You :D