Looking For Geocachers To Be Interviewed

Hello

My name is Jane Young and I am a writer working on an article for the Globe and Mail, Canada's national newspaper, based in Toronto. I am doing a feature on geocaching for the Travel section, and I am looking several experienced geocachers who wouldn't mind being interviewed for this article.

Specifically, I am hoping to interview some people who:

--have been geocaching for awhile

--who have done alot of geocaching within Canada and also internationally

--are planning an upcoming trip and plan to include some geocaching as part of the vacation

--have some interesting stories to tell

If you meet this criteria, and you have some time to speak to me about your geocaching experiences and why you enjoy it, I would love to hear from you.

Please e-mail me at JYoung@GlobeandMail.ca and tell me a bit about your geocaching background and where you are located. The article will be running towards the end of May.

Hope to hear from some of you,

Jane

How many people make up CCCooperagency? They have over 3000 finds - how can that be!!!! Is it really like 20 different people, all geocaching every day or something?

Actually she has over 5,000 finds. Its family (husband, wife and 1 kid I think), but the wife does most of the cache hunting and yes, she geocaches almost every day.

Hello

My name is Jane Young and I am a writer working on an article for the Globe and Mail, Canada's national newspaper, based in Toronto. I am doing a feature on geocaching for the Travel section, and I am looking several experienced geocachers who wouldn't mind being interviewed for this article.

Maybe you should talk to trippy1976. He's recently had an interesting experience with a Detroit news anchor. ;)

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who e-mailed me and for all the helpful suggestions. I have contacted a few people to be interviewed.

I just found my first 2 caches last weekend and I am aiming to do a third this weekend.

I will post a note to let everyone know when the article is running--should be approx. one month from now.

Jane