Help For Mopar And Geo Ho

What a crack up. I wish that guy cached and would write up some logs on my caches :D

The hit counter was over a million and a half when I got there, and the bid was some bizarre astronomical amount. I'll bet he gets some serious people to buy it offline from him. I'd like to hear how the story ends :D

It's down to 888,988.00 now. The most stupidist bids got retracted. :D It has over 1.75 million views. I'd like to know how many sites/forums have posted his ebay link.

The current bidder (as of 230am west coast time) has zero feedback, but the next highest is an established ebayer. Retracting a bid will be a black mark on his profile.

It's a very clever ad. At least the guy still has humor through all of his life's problems. I think it's funny that he started the bidding at 1.00. :D

He'll end up with a good price for it, I'm sure. Plenty enough for sports tickets and beer.

Are you people making fun of us? Don't MAKE me have to whoop some butt! It's bad enough that I have to defend Mopar all the time . . . now I have to defend myself, as well? What did I do to deserve this abuse???

angry.gif

Sheesh!

Happy caching and . . . well . . . forget it . . no stuff for you! ;)

Are you people making fun of us? Don't MAKE me have to whoop some butt! It's bad enough that I have to defend Mopar all the time . . . now I have to defend myself, as well? What did I do to deserve this abuse???

Don't worry..... pretty sure they are just picking on me, since you could fit 2 of YOU into that dress................

Did anyone else see this guys interview with Matt and Katie Curic on the Today Show this morning? Very funny guy. He said that Ebay deleted the obvious fraudulant bids.

I wonder if he is the same guy that was selling all his ex-wife's Beany Babies a while back. Similar style in the description of the items. I guess I could check that out but I don't really care that much.

It's down to 15,100.00 and he has it set up so he can pre-approve the bids.

And he has even received offers for radio and TV appearances. ;):o

This thing has a life of it's own. I bet his ex is peed off. :o

I just looked at the bid history. It's funny to read the reasons on the bid retractions. "Entered wrong bid amount". Sure you did. ;)

"Too low of feedback". Like you didn't notice his feedback rating BEFORE you bid? Excuses, excuses.

A bunch of people backpedaled real fast.

And to keep this on topic....Mopar, you better hurry up. Less than 4 hours to go. ;)

*sniker*

I ain't say'n nutin.

Are you people making fun of us?  Don't MAKE me have to whoop some butt!  It's bad enough that I have to defend Mopar all the time . . . now I have to defend myself, as well?  What did I do to deserve this abuse???

angry.gif

Sheesh!

Happy caching and . . . well . . . forget it . . no stuff for you!  ;)

Are you people making fun of us?  Don't MAKE me have to whoop some butt!  It's bad enough that I have to defend Mopar all the time . . . now I have to defend myself, as well?  What did I do to deserve this abuse???

Don't worry..... pretty sure they are just picking on me, since you could fit 2 of YOU into that dress................

Mopar... A clear case of as* smooching if I've ever seen one! LMAO!!! Don't worry, she will still love you in the morning! ;);)

I can't speak for anyone else... but I sure was! ;)

I know better than to pick on a woman who is packing heat.

Hmmm.... Mopar, you don't carry by any chance do you? *gulp*

Am I the only one that is hoping that one of my cache pages could get 1.8 million hits in a 7 day period??

BUT I'd be afraid of that log book and the amount of emails in box.

I'd go nuts...I'm wondering if the money he made was really worth it.

:rolleyes: