Visiting Cambridge And London

Hi,

I'll be visiting Cambridge from May 21 - 30. The trip is part of a retreat for new university faculty members. It looks like I will have some blocks of time during the day to hang out, visit, and Geocache. In addition, we have a free day Saturday May 29, and I'm planning on making a day trip to London.

If anyone is interested in getting together for caching or maybe hitting a pub, please let me know. Unfortunately, Tracy and Solana are staying home.

I am not looking for a large number of caches in Cambridge. I am attending a retreat for work (at Valparaiso University Study Center), so my time is limited everyday, but I will have 1-3 hour blocks of time. I am free May 23 all day, so I'm planning on trying to recruit one or two of my faculty fellows to learn the fine Art of Geocaching. :D

Some of my targets:

Baa-Baa Green Sheep

StAG Hunt

Cambridge cam on the Cam I can do this one with Tracy.

Cambridge Blues

The King Street Run I KNOW at least three or four co-workers that will enjoy this one!

My stretch goal: Row row row row... row your boat

And since we are planning on a day trip to London, I want to check out the Hyde Park, Green Park and St. James Park caches.

probably at the Last Delivery Cache.

Bear in mind that Last Delivery is a small container and usually pretty full.

Hi,

Is there a better option for dropping travel bugs in London?

Kilotwo, if we can work out a time and place, I'd love to Geocache with someone that knows the city (and the pubs).

Hope you're not going for huge numbers around Cambridge, we don't have that many! If I'm not working that weekend I'll drop you a line on here & we'll tick some off I'm sure.. :lol:

-S.

It may be worth noting here that the UK record for most in a day was apparently set in the cambridge area, (35 by Starticus)