New York Has It's Own Approver Now!!

JMBella

Looking at a new cache I just had approved I noticed something very different. On the bottom instead of saying Approved my NJ Admin it says Approved by New York Admin!!! :):) I wonder if the new admin has to "kick up" my preferred treatment payola to NJ Admin?

So any guess' on who the new admin is?

Rusty O' Junk, MaMa Bear, BigBill, Harrald, JonBoy? The suspense is killing me!!!

FYI NY Admin: NJ Admin always approved my NYS DEC caches and my NPS caches and my caches that contain explosives and knives. :P

Edited by JMBella

Ok, it's time to fess up. It's me. That's why I've been spending so much time posting in the NE forums, just to get a feel for who's been naughty and who's been nice! :) What's that, JM? Ya say ya want a cache approved at the base of the UN building? No problem! What's that, BS? Ya want a 1/1 cache approved at the top of a mountain with a panoramic view of the whole eastern seaboard? Nope, can't do it. Not enough "wow" factor in it. Yup, that's right. I'm now using the "wow" factor to approve or disapprove traditional caches, and I gotta tell ya, I'm not easily impressed! :P

Edited by Sparky-Watts
Look what the cat dragged in.

Now, please explain to me how a cache at the top of a mountain rates out at a 1 for terrain? Or is that just a mountain in Kansas...

Anyways, nice try on the coverup.

Congrats, JMBella, on the new job. Don't let it go to your head like what happened with all the others.

No of course not. I'll remain humble.

Now all bow down to the God of New York caches!!!

Just kidding.

Oh jeez, I'm an idiot.  It's really hard to understand whether people are being sarcastic or not in forums...

So is Bella REALLY the new approver for New York?

If so, awesome, and congratulations...

Hey! Get back in Abject Silliness where you belong! :D

OMG we're being attacked! All you forum regulars get back to where you came from or I'll ban you ALL!!!!

Look what the cat dragged in.

Now, please explain to me how a cache at the top of a mountain rates out at a 1 for terrain? Or is that just a mountain in Kansas...

Anyways, nice try on the coverup.

Congrats, JMBella, on the new job. Don't let it go to your head like what happened with all the others.

With my hiking skills, and my exceptional wheelchair skills, Mt. Everest would only be a 1.5 at best..... :D

So when does Vermont get it's own approver?

And what's up with the cloak and dagger routine? I think the admins should all use symbols, or barcodes for their names... and should have to shave their heads and have a secret handshake.

Joe, if it IS you, congrats. If not, I've got a few guesses of my own.

And what's up with the cloak and dagger routine? I think the admins should all use symbols, or barcodes for their names... and should have to shave their heads and have a secret handshake.

Joe, if it IS you, congrats. If not, I've got a few guesses of my own.

It's not me. I don't know what NY Admin did to deserve such a fate but my hats off to whoever it is. Just the fact that he has to put up with me is more than any person should have to bear.

And what's up with the cloak and dagger routine?  I think the admins should all use symbols, or barcodes for their names... and should have to shave their heads and have a secret handshake.

Joe, if it IS you, congrats.  If not, I've got a few guesses of my own.

It's not me. I don't know what NY Admin did to deserve such a fate but my hats off to whoever it is. Just the fact that he has to put up with me is more than any person should have to bear.

Nice diversion, New York Admin, I mean Joe! :D:rolleyes:

And what's up with the cloak and dagger routine?  I think the admins should all use symbols, or barcodes for their names... and should have to shave their heads and have a secret handshake.

Joe, if it IS you, congrats.  If not, I've got a few guesses of my own.

Nice diversion, New York Admin, I mean Joe! :rolleyes::D

If I was New York Admin I would have approved my cache that was 275 feet away from another. And by the way, what the heck am I paying you for?!! I thought we had a deal. That's OK, I'll deal with my pison for New Yawk from now on. We're gonna fit you for some cement shoes. You broke my heart Fredo! <Kisses NJ on the cheek> New York Admin wants to show you his new boat now. Enjoy sleeping with the fishes, uh... I mean catching all the fishes. :D

Holy thread bump!

A huge thank-you to my neighbor to the north, NYAdmin, for more than 16 years of dedicated service to the New York geocaching community.

And, a hearty welcome to new Reviewer, AnyReason2Wander, who is completing their training under the expert tutelage of veteran Reviewer Sapience Trek.

• Upvote 2
17 hours ago, Keystone said:

Holy thread bump!

A huge thank-you to my neighbor to the north, NYAdmin, for more than 16 years of dedicated service to the New York geocaching community.

And, a hearty welcome to new Reviewer, AnyReason2Wander, who is completing their training under the expert tutelage of veteran Reviewer Sapience Trek.

Do you know who the new reviewer is?