New Caches Gone?

DomHeknows

Yeah, but it doesn't help us who uses the excellent free service of NCALERT? Sometimes can you miss new caches since it can take a couple of days for them to be reviewed... But NCALERT are a great service who sends out a mail to you with info about the caches as they are approved.

And since textmessages (SMS) are very popular on cellphones, do we get one set of the NCALERT to our email in our cellphone without extra cost!

I have read somewhere that you (GC.com) are planning of making an own version of NCALERT, how are that process going? It is perfect to get an email to your cellphone while out geocaching, telling you about new caches nearby...

Wow is that really where it's going to be staying now? I have to say I'm not crazy about it at all... will the states at least be added in at some point? Right now I find recent logs completely useless. ..I used to scan for states...scanning for names is just way too hard so I just won't scan at all.. guess that's what your trying to get to happen huh. Less scanners? I can see your point in that but I really do feel it takes away from the site. It was hard enough to get used to not being able to see caches before approval... then they started slagging on their posting so it wasn't worth much.. now logs with no states..I gotta say something now. I don't like it!