Cache Pilfered

Confucius' Cat

I received This Log on my cache in Cincinnati (Climb On!).

Is there something sinister going on in the region?

I have not yet had time to go replace the cache contents and retrieve the pamphlet.

I suppose I'm taking a risk by posting this, since the person who did this might be reading the forums.

Please don't nobody go get it before the weekend so I can see for myself what the pamphlet is all about.

Anybody know wazzup?

Based on that site I would say that the person that left it wasn't the person that plundered it. I'd guess the plunderer took everything except the pamphlet.

I think the key word was "anti". I doubt that anyone from the organization placed the pamphlet and then someone else took everything but.

I assume the party that plundered has some kinda beef against the org.

I'm basically wondering, "why my cache"? I am not a member of the "alegedly beefed" organization.

Is the perp going after all caches in the area? Or am I "special" for some reason.

Much will have to wait till i can go retrieve the pamphlet. Not much to do but speculate till then. I just thought maybe someone else has seen something similar.

I think I might cross-post this on the main forum. There are a lot more readers there.