Site Seeing Waypoints

alwaysgoing2b

Ok, this might not really belong on Geocaching but since this is the forum I use, thought I would ask it here. It is about getting started.

I am looking for a list of waypoints to load into my etrex Legend for our summer vacation. We are looking at visiting D.C. and Boston and was wondering if there is somewhere that has all the tourist points of interest. I would love to use something line GSAK to limit the area down and then download.

I will do this for Geocaches but was trying to think broader to appease my wife. :( .

Is there somewhere to get started? Any way of getting this information out of MS Streets and Trips in to a CSV file that then we could get GSAK to upload?

Thanks in advance.

Alwaysgoing2b.....

If you want to invest in the MapSource software put out by Garmin you can download maps as well as points of interest into your Legend and then use it to find them once you are there. I have mainly used the points of interest to find hotels, stores and restaurants while I am traveling so I don't know how well it works with tourist spots but I think it lists all sorts of things. I know it has Disneyland :mad: in it's system.