How Has Your Cacher Grown?

cacher1.jpgcacher2.jpg

We have been caching for over two years, and decided to look back at old logs.

That's when I noticed a big difference. Casey is growing like a weed. I think it's so cool to go back and look at old log pictures. I wonder how we will look in the next couple of years? LOL :D

Upinyachit

D

I double dog dare anyone to turn this one into a negative.

Good thread idea. I have noticed the changes in my cachin bud's kids and my own nephew over the past year. I made a comment on this during our CITO on Sunday.

Sn :(:D gans

I'm going to have to see after about two years or so. I few to no pictures early in my caching career and the ones that I did take, really didn't get posted much because it was tough to find a scanner. Now that I have the digital, it will make a nice photo journal in the future.

Great topic.

When I started caching about 2.5 years ago my son was 1.5years. At that time he could walk, just not very far or fast, so I carried him or the hike was limited to stroller territory. Last weekend we went to pick up a TB from a cache, he ran ahead of me the whol 0.5 miles, both directions. When we got to the cache site he, almost insinctivly, started looking for the cache. Spotted it well before I did. Was very excited to collect the TB and told everyone on the trail about 'geecatchin'. Ok so he still has trouble pronouncing a few words, I think he gets that from me. :( My daughter, has also shown remarkable growth from 8 to 10 years old. Don't have many digitized pictures easily available right now so you'll have to take my word on that.

Neat, positive topic. Thanks for starting it.

Lil Tahosa Oct. 11, 2001 at the Tunnel Cache our 3rd find.

4561_1000.jpg

Lil Tahosa Apr. 19, 2004 at the Stone House Cache - Gave up counting, and then the fun really began.

28ece77e-c08c-487e-b495-af0547c8951d.jpg

With #1 Sons Son (GrandCache) and Lil Tahosa # 6 Son. at Weavers Needle, Freemont Saddle Cache - December 03

22878_4800.jpg

And this is what Caching is all about.

Duane when are you and that Caching partner coming North for some good ones in the hills.

Edited by Tahosa and Sons
cacher1.jpgcacher2.jpg

We have been caching for over two years, and decided to look back at old logs.

That's when I noticed a big difference.  Casey is growing like a weed.  I think it's so cool to go back and look at old log pictures.  I wonder how we will look in the next couple of years? LOL  B)

Upinyachit

D

I double dog dare anyone to turn this one into a negative.

Good thread idea. I have noticed the changes in my cachin bud's kids and my own nephew over the past year. I made a comment on this during our CITO on Sunday.

Sn B):mad: gans

I'll take that double dog dare.

"growing like a weed" is an obvious drug reference. It's just another attempt to stir up trouble. Quick, get the lynch mob!

B)B)B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

These are my children Dakota & Meagan about a year-and-a-half ago when we were FTF on the now archived 'Clean Up!' cache by starbase12. Note that they are holding my Magellan :mad:

cleanupcache.JPG

Now here's a picture of Dakota and Meagan from Christmas 2003. Note that they are now both holding their own Garmin Legends B) I finally get to use my GPS again... woohoo! B)

dakotameagannewgps.jpg

Great topic D! I've been geocaching a little over a year and I love to take my daughters with me. My 9-year old loves geocaching - especially trading trinkets. My 12-year old tolerates it sometimes. Both have grown quite a bit in the past year. I don't post pictures of them though - just a privacy preference.

Duane when are you and that Caching partner coming North for some good ones in the hills.

Tahosa and Sons,

It's hard for me to plan ahead. I usually do things at the spur of the moment.

Your caches seem to be great though, and you can count that Casey and I will find them by summers end. :D

D