Looking For A 'i Am Canadian' T-shirt

canadian&kiwi

My daughter "Canadian" has seen a 'I AM Canadian' t-shirt and she wants one.

On the front of the t-shirt it has a small red maple leaf and the words I AM Canadian.

I do not know what is printed on the back if anything.

I have been told this particular t-shirt could have been a promotion.

I have tried e-bay but they do not have this particular t-shirt I am looking for.

Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these T-shirts?

Thank you

Kiwi

(of Canadian & Kiwi)

I have seen this shirt and several variations in the past three weeks.

Several stores serving the tourist trade on Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls have them.

In Quebec City last weekend I found one with the complete text of the "I Am Canadian" rant on it. They also had several other versions. The rant of course is my fave.

I got one at San Diego in Eastgate Mall in Hamilton 2 years ago. I see them quite often in the weeks leading up to July 1st. I finally bought one as our school was having a Canadian day and I had nothing red to wear. I'm sure you'll start seeing them shortly.

I was just in a store in my area that had all sorts of Canadian, Canada shirts on sale approx$10.00 Canadian. They had different logos such as "Canadian EH!", I don't remember seeing a "I AM, Canadian" specificly though. Contact me if I can be of assistance to you.

MedicP1

Thank you for all your replies.

You probably seen one of Molsons Tshirts. They run a promo from time to time and give them away in cases of beer. 

You are probably right as Canadian did not see what was printed on the back of the t-shirt. I don't really want a 'Molson' t-shirt.

If I cannot find the ones she likes, maybe I will have to design one myself. She wants it for May 1st 'Gnashers 02 - Cave Springs Tour'

Now this is pressure!!!

Kiwi

Break out the Champagne!!!!! I found one & the last one they had!!!!

Thanks to Capjap I tried a San Diego store. Never been in that store, has some nifty things in it.

I have never seen anyone get so excited over a piece of clothing. Canadian loves it. It is not the one she saw but it is close enough.

She will be wearing it proudly on May 1st, Gnashers 02 - Cave Springs Tour.

Pressure is off!!! Phew!!!!

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Kiwi