Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

Somebody has to bring up the rear....just a blinkin shame that those whose stats are not high do not bother to register them at all.  Not everyone is perfect and some of us aren't ashamed of it

To be perfectly honest with you, I was going to be one of those people and not register my stats for July, until Deego very kindly sent me an email inviting me to. :mellow:

I am by no means perfect and never want to be... and at least if I'm at the bottom, the only way is up!!! B)

:D I must admit we have a good month in July :D due to 2 weeks off work :D

Back in February we came last with 10 pts :D

We will enter every month we cache no matter how little , as it is an extra dimension of fun to the game :D

and I am going the other way :D :D

you were the first to enter with one find. and I thank you for it :D

it showed its not ALL about having found the most. Its the taking part.

Brian

Hi all, this is Lizzardman - finally joining the forums - there's just not enough time to do everything - want to be out caching - or I have to work! :D

Anyway - thought this ,Cacher of the Month' table sounds like a good idea - so I'll send you my efforts for July!

Somebody has to bring up the rear....just a blinkin shame that those whose stats are not high do not bother to register them at all.  Not everyone is perfect and some of us aren't ashamed of it

To be perfectly honest with you, I was going to be one of those people and not register my stats for July, until Deego very kindly sent me an email inviting me to. :D

I am by no means perfect and never want to be... and at least if I'm at the bottom, the only way is up!!! :D

Us too!

Thanks for the reminder, Deego

We enter for fun as well my kids always want to know where we have come. it may also let us knopw if our caching addiciton is getting out of hand, which of course is absolutely impossible how can you do to much caching

I find the table very useful when my wife tells me I'm too obsessed with Geocaching - I just point out to her how near the bottom of it I am! :D

But what can I tell my girlfriend when she complains I spend too much time on the PC doing CoTM/ HOF / UK records / G:UK Forums/ Trigpoint disagreement's / My new site

:D :D :D No wonder I am near the bottom :D :D :D

up to 50 now with:-

jim-n-hil/DanKell/Team Clova/The Haywood Hornet/Lizzardman

Edited by Deego

Hmmm.... had a whole day off this month so far, and spent a lot of that travelling to and running a 10k in Bishop Auckland. All being well, I might just get a nice three days off next week. Caching is being planned as I type. Highlights include the Spectrum series, Battleships and that new series of P&T's in Haigh Hall Park.

Its back on again now ;) but for how long :blink:

They must have had a problem because when it came back on it was last weeks data. All the changes I did on friday night had gone. so had to upload all the data again.

Fingers crossed it holds up. Its been off and on for 4 days now :P;):D

Brian

You should wait until either the end of the month or early September to send in your results for August. That way they are accurate. If you sent them in today and went caching agin later in the week the stats would all need to be changed again. This is just a fun thing Deego has put together and he is the one who has to do all the work, so we do try to make it easier for him. Happy caching :blink:

Lynn

Dont worry JackieC I managed to hit a couple in the last days of August. So You might get your wish :lol: :lol:

Not a bad start, had 26 enter so far including 2 NEW teams

Deego/Cave Troll & Joan/Stuey/The Hokesters/Dallan72/minstrelcat/simply paul/dohmeknows/Rev n Doc/JackieC/pharisee/subarite/jochta/CatherineJ/The White Family/Pyoung1s/Pengy & Tigger/G Force/aRRKS/the haywood hornet/John + Carol/Puppy Galore/rutson/john stead/Team Clova/choccymandm

Edited by Deego

Deego/Cave Troll & Joan/Stuey/The Hokesters/Dallan72/minstrelcat/simply paul/dohmeknows/Rev n Doc/JackieC/pharisee/subarite/jochta/CatherineJ/The White Family/Pyoung1s/Pengy & Tigger/G Force/aRRKS/the haywood hornet/John + Carol/Puppy Galore/rutson/john stead/Team Clova/choccymandm

plus mongoose39uk/Wild Trekker/Aisledog/Cornish Mouse/THE MOLINNIS CREW/Chips 'n' Ham/milvus-milvus/Longfram Kev/Daisy&me/Firth of Forth

36 (5 new) now.

Brian

Edited by Deego