Surface Blocks

Berntsen

Rivets

Bolts

Out there to find, there not that easy

"Caberfeigh" Grouse kicking in!

DETI: splle chock cimplit

Edited by Snaik

Well, I certainly can't see most trig points as being worth the same as even a 2/2 cache - there's always the chance that you simply cannot find the cache (some have even gone missing!) but if a trig point has gone, then that information is available before you set out.

And, I suspect, many trig points are pointed out in the instructions for a cache, so you don't even need to go looking for them!

I'd like to see bonusses for FTF for instance, and a serious downgrading of trigpoints - or, preferably, their own league table.

On the plus side, the number of trigpoints is fixed, so the Triggers will soon run out of them, whilst the number of caches is growing all the time! :-)

Bob Aldridge

Just one thing.... lol..... Does anyone else think that the Trigpoints have nothing to do with Geocaching?

Cheers!

Stuey  :tongue:

Trigpointing or across the pond Benchmarking is a part of Geocaching!!

Benchmarks

We just use Trigpointing UK to log this side of the Pond

i'm still logging mine for last month (i've got that many its taken me this long to do them all) - seasider beware......

ok now that i've had my morning coffee and i've woken up and not dreaming anymore, I have just finished logging them but I don't have that many.

25 so far :blink:

Not had yours DomHeknows . have you sent it?

Looks like I am still having some problems. I might transfer it to part of my site where I have more control of it. I have also had an offer of help re doing it in PHP and will then need access to a MYSQL databse.

Brian

Should already have ours but we seem to be going the wrong way - down! :wacko:

And it wont be any better this month AFTER I take off your fine for steeling my FTF :( :( (think 50pts should do it)

Brian (Deego)

ps yes I got yours :D thanks

Edited by Deego
:anitongue: Our efforts for July are winging their way via email B)

Will we be any higher up the table , only time will tell :P

Looking at the way you hit most of my caches this month, I think you will make the top 10, I however will replace you in the lower ranks, having only cahced on 6 days out of the 31. Good job I had a good day down in bristol and bath (15 Caches and 8 TB's)

Email on it's way for July

:( Its not the winning but the taking part :D

I have had my worst month so far this year. But I enjoy doing the table to give a little bit of healthy competition for those who want it, but also to give a cross section of what people have done in any given month. So its nice when I get entry's with thousands of points and just as good when I have entry's with TEN points.

Thanks to everyone who has entered past and present

Brian

Had 27 enter so far for July (See list below) I have also found a new php form that I am working on as well :blink:<_<:o

Anybody got any ideas how I can get more people interested. Have thought about sending a travel bug out :D but not sure what else I can do

I know its not everybodys cup of tea, but I also know not everyone reads the forums.

Thanks

Brian (Deego)

List as 845pm 04/080/04:-

CaveTroll&Joan/Stuey/WildTrekker/Domheknows/Belplasca/Subrite/harold1066/BK + SB/rutson/Longfram Kev/minstrelcat/JackieC/poshandbecks/Pyoung1s/Dogastus/Firth of Forth/Rev n Doc/Pengy & Tigger/dallen72/bradonline.co.uk/The Cranes/ABSAR/jochta/mongose39uk/mark and lynn

Sent ours now ;)

Had a bit of trouble as we have temporarily misplaced our cache note book so I had to trawl through all of the caches in the area to find the ones we did.

Perhapes next time I'll attach a TB to it and then Pyoung1s is bound to find it :huh:

Anybody got any ideas how I can get more people interested. Have thought about sending a travel bug out ;) but not sure what else I can do

I know its not everybodys cup of tea, but I also know not everyone reads the forums.

:P Thanks to all that entered B)

Brian (Deego)

List as 845pm 04/080/04:-

Mady/Deego/CaveTroll&Joan/Stuey/WildTrekker/Domheknows/Belplasca/Subrite/harold1066/BK + SB/rutson/Longfram Kev/minstrelcat/JackieC/poshandbecks/Pyoung1s/Dogastus/Firth of Forth/Rev n Doc/Pengy & Tigger/dallen72/bradonline.co.uk/The Cranes/ABSAR/jochta/mongose39uk/mark and lynn

PLUS

The Phillimore Clan/Choccymandm/S&G davidson/Jessex/Haggis Hunter/Pharisee/Snaik/simply paul/THE MOLINNIS CREW/PurplePenguin/Daisy&Me/aRRKS/John Stead/milvus - milvus/The Rouses/Leoness/

Now have 43 entered thats 2 more than last month

Only Two new entrys though :huh:

B) Thanks to all that entered :o

Brian

Edited by Deego