Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

Emailed ours now. not as many caches but loads of TB's (two week gap in August) would realy like to get into the top 20 this month though, what about giving us points for our DNF.s :D May have to start trigpointing as they are really big easy to find and still get you 10 points. Its the thought of filling in more logs ;) that puts me off though.

This should get some of you excited, at least I hope it will!

My score didn't make it into four figures for Aug.

Standby to congratulate a new Cacher of the Month! ;)

oh my who will it be???? :D:lol: :lol:

As for trigpoints being easy to spot. this is true . But I am sure they are not all easy to get to !

Brian :lol:

May have to start trigpointing as they are really big easy to find and still get you 10 points.

Not necessarily. Pillars may be easy to spot, but just try finding rivets and bolts etc. A metal detector would come in handy here.

T

After tonight's little escapade on the way back from Wales (are you listening Cave Troll, Joan and John Stead?), I would like add the following equipment to the items that come in handy:

A Laptop (to get online and find out what kind of trig you are actually looking for)

Several torches

At least one trowel or other digging implement

One curious local, offering their services (and metal detector) to help find the thing you appear to have lost

T

T

After tonight's little escapade on the way back from Wales (are you listening Cave Troll, Joan and John Stead?), I would like add the following equipment to the items that come in handy:

A Laptop (to get online and find out what kind of trig you are actually looking for)

Several torches

At least one trowel or other digging implement

One curious local, offering their services (and metal detector) to help find the thing you appear to have lost

T

:blink:;):D:D I think you need to add a JCB excavator to that list ;);):D

:blink:;):D:D I think you need to add a JCB excavator to that list ;);):D

I think 'Other digging implement' may cover that, Can you imagine what kind of damage Mark and John could have done with one of those considering what it looked like after they had finished with the trowel?

In case evryone is wondering, no, we didn't find it.

T

:lol:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure: I think you need to add a JCB excavator to that list :o  ;)  :unsure:

I think 'Other digging implement' may cover that, Can you imagine what kind of damage Mark and John could have done with one of those considering what it looked like after they had finished with the trowel?

In case evryone is wondering, no, we didn't find it.

T

Its on the corner of the drain set in the concrete (If i remember correct)

How did you send it?? to my address or via Gocaching .com ??

Don't remember, but I'll double check it this month, I have a suspicion it was from the prompt on GCUK.

I've never had much luck using e-mails that don't use the e-mail that comes with my ISP or work so perhaps there's something about this procedure that I don't know, or maybe a little bit of functionality from my computer is broken.

Not to worry

;)

E-mailed mine over too Brian - I hope you got them ok. Not a great month (only set three but did a fair bit of maintenance) and I didn't have my frenzied struggle to reach 200 as I did in August. I don't think I'll hit the dizzy heights of 11th place again for a while. Unless I place that tricky power-trail I've been thinking about...

SP

43 entered so far ;)<_< (including 5 new) :wacko:

steviep/Haggis Hunter/PurplePenguin/John + Carols/john stead/milvus-milvus/The Hokesters/Pengy & Tigger/minstrelcat/markandlynn/Kitty Hawk/Duncan "McC"/JackieC/Cave Troll & Joan/Stuey/Firth of Forth/aRRKS/Domheknows/Daisy&me/mongoose39uk/Subarite/simplypaul/Mady/Leoness/Longfram Kev/68 guns/Dallan72/Haywood Hornet/The Molinnis Crew/jochta/DTJM/Harrogate Hunters/Harold1066/rutson/Bill D (wwh)/Lizzardman/dogastus/CatherineJ/WildTrekker/Puppy Galore/the Cranes/

Ullium

steviep/Haggis Hunter/PurplePenguin/John + Carols/john stead/milvus-milvus/The Hokesters/Pengy & Tigger/minstrelcat/markandlynn/Kitty Hawk/Duncan "McC"/JackieC/Cave Troll & Joan/Stuey/Firth of Forth/aRRKS/Domheknows/Daisy&me/mongoose39uk/Subarite/simplypaul/Mady/Leoness/Longfram Kev/68 guns/Dallan72/Haywood Hornet/The Molinnis Crew/jochta/DTJM/Harrogate Hunters/Harold1066/rutson/Bill D (wwh)/Lizzardman/dogastus/CatherineJ/WildTrekker/Puppy Galore/the Cranes/

Ullium

Now isn't that just like me?....the Coo's tail again!? :D:D:D

Ullium.