Cacher Of The Month Table

Deego

Opps linked to the main page NOT March

Yes its all static HTML until I learn php :mad: was not sure how many people would enter. Buts going ok so far, in three monts its gone from 18 entrys to 31.

So thanks to everyone who has entered so far. and its nice to see people like wildtrekker and S&G rise up while I fall like a broken lift B)B)

Blimey, that must have taken you ages to type out. All static HTML, I see? No PHP or ASP.

Of course, it's perfectly possible to automate the building of static HTML. Works well if your webserver doesn't have much oomph.

That's how I did this. I just have to hit a 'build' command when I change anything.

Anyway... getting off-topic here!

Edited by stu_and_sarah
My vote goes to Volvo Man for the No. 1 spot in April!  :back:

I think I'll be targetting a top 5 spot for myself.  :unsure:

Cheers!

Seasider

Its my table if I dont win I am going home and taking my table with me <_<:mad::o:tongue:

I will try to upgrade the table but my web skills are on a learning curve at the moment. This time last year I had never writen a web page. :rolleyes:

Edited by Deego
My vote goes to Volvo Man for the No. 1 spot in April!  :back:

I think I'll be targetting a top 5 spot for myself.  :unsure:

Cheers!

Seasider

Its my table if I dont win I am going home and taking my table with me :rolleyes::mad::o<_<

Er.... the COTM page seems to have disappeared!! :tongue:

Seasider

I just added my pitiful UK stats for April! Thanks for allowing me to throw my hat in the ring -- it will be a few months until I get back to the UK. I really enjoyed my last few visits to London and surrounding areas. Can't wait to get back over there -- I will be looking at trying a 50-cache day in a non-London area!

Chalk up another first timer!

I'm chasing my '100 inside a year' personal target and had a very busy (for me) April. A 13 cache day in Oxford with Dan Wilson, plus a busy day in Milton Keynes in the same week added to a solid 40 caches for the month. Not bad since it'd taken me just over ten months (late May 2003 to the end of March 2004) to even get my total into the 50's!

I've also nosed my way into the UK's top ten prolific hiders this month by placing another six quality (I hope) caches, including my first virtual - In London.

Just the one Travel Bug though... And not a trig point to be seen!

SP :mad:

The Table for April is now finished and can be found Here Its been an excellent month with 55 people entering. So thanks to all that took part.

Sorry its a few days late, Its been a bit hectic (been sorting out a new Car). In fact its been that hectic I have only found one Cache in May so far :ph34r: so looks like I will be last in May

Brian

Arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

Will somebody please keep the goalposts still, failing that, will somebody please let Seasiders tyres down!!!!

Watch out in June, I have a leave request form in my hand :)

Well done Trigger :)

:ph34r::):):):)

I am not a numbers man!!

Cheers!

Seasider