100th Post For Me

Mushtang

Wow, this is my 100th post in these forums.

I looked around for a thread that I thought would be worthy of my Century post, but since I didn't see any that seemed special enough I decided to make a new one. And this is it.

[crickets chirping]

Okay, that wasn't the big deal I'd hoped it would be. I wonder if the 1,000th post feels any different?

100 is a good milestone. Then 500, 1000, and after that it's the 1000's.

Some people like to take each post and divide by your post rate to get the intelligence factor. They assume that someone with a lot of poss can't possible know much of anything especially about geocaching. Thus the more you post the more you annoy them.

Keep on posting!

Anyone can make a hundred posts, it takes some dedication to hit 5000. (That, and a job that keeps you from caching but not away from the computer) ;)

I thought for sure when you made your big posting run a while back that you were gonna change your name to Team GPSpammer.... :D

Congrats...

I got all teary-eyed and covered with goose bumps when I achieved the magic 10 post milestone, and lost that Tadpole designation!!

:mad:

"Bassmedic"

Whats wrong with tadpoles?

Why tadpoles are just about the best darned thing on this site.

TADPOLE PRIDE!

"Bassmedic"

Whats wrong with tadpoles?

Why tadpoles are just about the best darned thing on this site.

TADPOLE PRIDE!

:mad: Why there's nothing wrong with tadpoles! I think they are quite tasty, especially with hot sauce!! B)

(I just wanted a different name under my avatar space!!!)

B)

"Bassmedic"

Thats nothing compared to this:

c67e3ab5-967b-4cbc-966a-f9e2a9da7b94.jpg

With all the server problems in the past, my post count may not be all that accurate. I remember a couple years ago that they went to a new forum format or something and my post count went to zero, then with the last change to a new server unit, late last year, my post count was bumped back up a bit.

Edited by GOT GPS?
Wow, this is my 100th post in these forums.

I looked around for a thread that I thought would be worthy of my Century post, but since I didn't see any that seemed special enough I decided to make a new one. And this is it.

[crickets chirping]

Okay, that wasn't the big deal I'd hoped it would be. I wonder if the 1,000th post feels any different?

Congratulations. Probalby the best place to post milestones like that would be in the AS thread. We'll celebrate just about anything. B)B):mad:B)B)