[edited for content]

Ok... Last August my gf, aka "Psycho Woman" say's "Hey Honey...(GULP, I hate those dreaded words!) Why don’t we paint the dining room, it really needs it! We can do it this weekend! I respond, "Sugar Bunny...we were supposed to go caching this weekend"! PW responds, "Oh snuggly wuggly... we can go next weekend, the cache will still be there. (I'm growling beneath my breath)...but this could be my very first "first finders cache!” Then...the dreaded words...the words that strike fear in all of mandomn........."Don't you love me anymore???" GRRRRRRRRR.... "Of course I do wookums, It’s just that I really want that ftf." "If you REALLY love me we would paint the dining room and forget all about that silly little ftf.

Ok...cut to the present...10 months later, I haven't been to one single cache. I've totally gutted and remodeled the kitchen, dining room (did I mention that I painted the dining room?) living room and the bathroom. Of course that includes rewiring the entire house and installing copper plumbing.

She see's the progress in each room and of course said, "OH handsome habanera" (Give me a break...it's the best I could come up with) "lets continue into the next room" Anyway, you get the picture.

So, Today I'm framing in the final molding around the bathroom door and I hear...those words...Guys, you know which ones... the dreaded..."Hey Honey, All you do is work and then on the weekends all you do is work on the house. GRRRRRRRRRRR

Let's go geocaching today...We haven't in such along time and I think you need a break. GRRRRRRRRRR "Smoochie Kins" I'm almost done! Next weekend we can go with a clear conscious, knowing that the work is done!

"Please Boogly Woogly" (Mind you, I have 2 pieces of trim left and the whole main floor is totally redone, down to the last nail)

ALL RIGHT!!!!! Anything to SHUT YOU UP!!!! GRRRRRRRRR We went out and found 2 of 3 today and the one dnf looks like it was plundered.

Sorry if this is long winded, but the best part is yet to come. When we finally arrive home I collapse in the backyard exhausted with a cold one and my faithful Labrador at my side when...all of a sudden...out of the blue...carried by the wind...I hear those fateful words... "Honey...can you please finish the bathroom door before we go to bed? My mother is coming over tomorrow and we want to wash our nylons in the tub".

I stabbed her in the head a hundred times with a dull spoon. My first hidden cache is called " The Psycho Girlfriends Bone Exchange". She is buried in a shallow grave. I know all about the "don’t bury caches rule", but I think this is an exception. Please take a bone and leave a bone...preferably trading up.

The End,

Spzzmoose

Wow and you think your house needs remodeling my computer room and kitchen ar PINK YES PINK AS IN MARY KAY PINK AS IN POST IT NOTE PINK. I may go crazy at times and this is the reasone mr Freud.  :huh:  :(  :(

You guys need to put your foot down. You are whipped.

Thats why I used a DULL spoon! :(

Wow and you think your house needs remodeling my computer room and kitchen ar PINK YES PINK AS IN MARY KAY PINK AS IN POST IT NOTE PINK. I may go crazy at times and this is the reasone mr Freud.  :huh:  :(  :(

You guys need to put your foot down. You are whipped.

i also do not have one bit of pink in my house. i would no sooner subject my husband to that, than i would make him listen to barry manilow songs.

I am a female and let me be the first to say, we are not all like that.

THANK GOD my hubby and I enjoy caching together!

And if there is something he wants to do that I don't (like golfing), then he goes to do his thing and I go do my thing (like caching!).

Yeh there are home projects we do together (painting rooms and such) but we always take a break to do something we want to do.

:huh:

Just my 2 cents...

Nothing worse than the "if you loved me you would <insert something she wants you to do>" guilt trip.

That relationship is doomed. Run, don't walk, to living quaters of your own the first time you hear her say that. If she doesn't believe you love her, nothing you ever do will overcome her insecurities.

Substitute hers for hims if applicable.

I see the thread title has been....how shall I say it....'altered'. To me the subtitle could be construed as being MUCH more offensive to some.....

Personally, I'm not at all offended by the sub-title, although I'm very sure there are women who would be.

I sometimes wonder what planet some women are from. And I notice many areas, TV commercials for one, where women are allowed to bad mouth men, but if you took that same situation and reversed genders, there would be a huge outcry from women's groups. But the men are supposed to lie there and take it quietly.

Both partners should be allowed reasonable time to pursue hobbies and interests, whether or not the other party wants to join in and participate or not.

Nothing worse than the "if you loved me you would <insert something she wants you to do>" guilt trip.

That relationship is doomed. Run, don't walk, to living quaters of your own the first time you hear her say that. If she doesn't believe you love her, nothing you ever do will overcome her insecurities.

Substitute hers for hims if applicable.

Truer words were never spoken! I'm running towards something, but it must have "mammalian protruberensases" of the female kind of course. Oh, and she must know how to download a waypoint! :huh::(

Why was my title modified? It was neither offensive nor crude. There was no vulgarity. Lighten up mods...GEEEZZZZZ Email me if you wish to explain. I'm quite puzzled????

It was probably modified due to the use of the word Chit. You missed the party of the past few days.

Wow I guess I have. Been working on the homestead. What's wrong with "chit"? :huh:

Why was my title modified? It was neither offensive nor crude. There was no vulgarity. Lighten up mods...GEEEZZZZZ Email me if you wish to explain. I'm quite puzzled????

It was probably modified due to the use of the word Chit. You missed the party of the past few days.

Wow I guess I have. Been working on the homestead. What's wrong with "chit"? :huh:

There's two ways to pronounce it, both phonetically correct.

I see the thread title has been....how shall I say it....'altered'. To me the subtitle could be construed as being MUCH more offensive to some.....

Folks,

It was just written as a humerous thread. I did not mean to insult anyone. Just venting on the way males and females see things differently! Women...feel free to rip on us! Keep it geocaching related. Fire away! :huh:

Ahhh...OK, Upinyac*** has been making quite a name for himself lately! I assure you that I have nothing to do with this person, whether he is right or wrong...I'm not a judge nor jury.

It's allright. All this chit stuff is the most excitment we have had in the forums in some time. I even had to post in Abject Silliness the other day.

Ok... . My first hidden cache is called " The Psycho Girlfriends Bone Exchange". She is buried in a shallow grave. I know all about the "don’t bury caches rule", but I think this is an exception. Please take a bone and leave a bone...preferably trading up.

The End,

Spzzmoose

Co-ords?

Gosh, I'm a woman, and a geocacher. I know the house work has to be done. I get the laundry, dishes, windows, floors and ALL of that done and then go caching. But 6 months later I have to do it all again! The mann puts up with me and I love him for it, also because he calls me by name. If he ever calls me boogly woogly or anything like that I'm taking him to the hospital! Because something has to be wrong!

:huh::(:(

Gosh, I'm a woman, and a geocacher.  I know the house work has to be done.  I get the laundry, dishes, windows, floors and ALL of that done and then go caching.  But 6 months later I have to do it all again! 

LOL. SO true! I was laid off about 6 months ago though, so it gets done oftener than it used to...

I'm female, and I see the humour in the thread sub-title. Sometimes I wonder if men are human, it's just the nature of our species I guess. I have to say though, that I think saying "If you loved me, you'd (whatever)" is not something I would do. The whole time I was reading the original post, I was thinking that the renovations would be there the next weekend, too. I personally would be out there caching, or sending Avrohead out by himself if I didn't feel like it.

Maisoui

:0)

I was on call last weekend and GETTING SHELLED!

I had about 3 hours on Saturday afternoon that weren't already spoken for, and my wife, HRH, Queen Mikki I, actually encouraged me to go caching after rounds. Had a bunch of 1/1's that I hadn't taken off the list yet, so I batched them together and did a little ring around Benson and spent the one nice day this weekend outside!

Now, you all know why I am the LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE! (all that, AND I could bathe in elderberry liquer!)

Spzzmoose - you gotta learn to say NO ... or ENOUGH ALREADY!!! Where are your nads? Does she hold those for you until SHE needs them? Come on man, snap out of it. You have a job to do ... thats right ... it is up to you to set the tone. If she says, "Don't you love me anymore?" You say, "hell no, next question." After a while, she will know its useless to play the 'guilt trip' card. If she gets mad and leaves you ... so what ... look at all the caching you'll be able to do.

PS- don't listen to me, I'm a dreamer mostly ...

you know, i was going to get all offended about the anti-woman tone of the subtitle, and then i realized it isn't really about women. it's about psychotic passive-aggressive people who let you have a litte of what you want in order to set you up.

these people come in both genders. andyone who calls you "boogly-woogly" should be dumped, as well. back slowly away, making no sudden moves. then, when you are out of range, run like hell.

As a single guy that has lived in the same house for six years without ever moving a stick of furniture (except the safe I bought this year), washed a single window, or dusted a single window sill, and has a garage with three motorcycles and an atv, and a fridge that always has the bottom shelf filled with beer, I think that you should be gratefull for the things you get out of the relationship. Things like all the sex you want whenever you want, a nice hot breakfast in the morning, your lunch made for you, and dinner at night after a nice backrub, never having to get up for a beer during the game, and that extra income to buy all those toys you wish you had in high school. So quit whining and think about us poor single guys with dirty windows, and no place to park the truck in the garage! :mad:

Personally, I'm not at all offended by the sub-title, although I'm very sure there are women who would be.

I sometimes wonder what planet some women are from. And I notice many areas, TV commercials for one, where women are allowed to bad mouth men, but if you took that same situation and reversed genders, there would be a huge outcry from women's groups. But the men are supposed to lie there and take it quietly.

Both partners should be allowed reasonable time to pursue hobbies and interests, whether or not the other party wants to join in and participate or not.

You could apply this same thing to a lot of different groups.

As a single guy that has lived in the same house for six years without ever moving a stick of furniture (except the safe I bought this year), washed a single window, or dusted a single window sill, and has a garage with three motorcycles and an atv, and a fridge that always has the bottom shelf filled with beer, I think that you should be gratefull for the things you get out of the relationship. Things like all the sex you want whenever you want, a nice hot breakfast in the morning, your lunch made for you, and dinner at night after a nice backrub, never having to get up for a beer during the game, and that extra income to buy all those toys you wish you had in high school. So quit whining and think about us poor single guys with dirty windows, and no place to park the truck in the garage! :tongue:

Amen, brother! <_<

Though, I'd be happy with even half of the things on the list of perks. Hey, what can I say, I'm a lousy cook. :rolleyes

I also agree with those that say run from the pet names. Run fast, and run hard.

Hmmm.... maybe that has something to do with the single situation? :rolleyes: NAH! :unsure:

I think that you should be gratefull for the things you get out of the relationship.  Things like all the sex you want whenever you want, a nice hot breakfast in the morning, your lunch made for you, and dinner at night after a nice backrub, never having to get up for a beer during the game, and that extra income to buy all those toys you wish you had in high school.  So quit whining and think about us poor single guys with dirty windows, and no place to park the truck in the garage! :rolleyes:

If ya believe this to be true, please step slowly away from the crack pipe!! :D:D

-Roger

Edited by CCrew