Log book or web site

LisaAS36

The paper log book for posterity, On the web for other finders to know what to expect when they get there, or for interesting reading. Some folks write very creatively and they are fun to read.

Cache you later,

Planet

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, But Three Lefts Do.

It is fun to read the paper log at the cache site. Sometimes other cachers will make observations there that they will not put online because it will spoil the hunt or a suprise aspect of the cache, but they know that if you are reading the log book that you have already been through the experience of finding the cache. I also use the logbook to verify a signature item. "Is that army man a Rifle6 army man?" "Yep, it must be because Rifle6 signed the log book just last week." The online log is for the number count (I know, I know, nobody really cares about the numbers it's just the hunt that counts icon_wink.gif) It also gives you an oppourtunity to share some of your experience with the cache owner more immediately than waiting until the next time he does a maintainence visit to the cache