New Maps For Canada On Geocaching.com

PDOP's

Definitely better than a big grey blob but the maps are pretty unimpressive. Not too many roads, the ones that are there appear to be highly approximated and the first place I looked at (Sarnia) was spelt Sarina. I'm surprised since there are much better maps available free on-line. However, can't complain, it's better than nothing and my GSAK/Streets and Trips works fine for planning cache hunting trips. Being close to the border and making regular cache trips over there the US version of the GC maps are excellent by comparison with the ROW offering :lol:

I'll agree that better than a grey blob...BUT...not much better...my area shows the railway that hasn't been here for 20 years...BUT...good thing in a way as it now shows the trans Canada trail :lol: Thanks Jeremy,,, at least your trying...Membership does have it's rewards.....Anything better than a grey blob looks good :)

:lol:

Where is my driveway, I HAVE to be able to see my driveway or I cannot navigate to work! What kind of a map is this? Where are the goat trails that we hiked on last summer, SURELY they have be on the map!

They call this a map? Hurrumph............good thing it is free........LOL

CP