Taking A Parting Shot

Mopar

Could somebody please explain to me what this thread has to do with geocaching, and why it wasn't locked long ago?

It appears that it only exists as a way for certain forum regulars to get in one last nasty comment to people who close threads. Maybe my perception is incorrect, though, and it actually does have something to do with geocaching.

Could somebody please explain to me what this thread has to do with geocaching, and why it wasn't locked long ago?

It appears that it only exists as a way for certain forum regulars to get in one last nasty comment to people who close threads. Maybe my perception is incorrect, though, and it actually does have something to do with geocaching.

Go have a beer (or other drink, alcohol in it or not) and don't worry. This thread seems to me as a way of poking fun at situations that are frankly quite funny at times or at blowing off angst. If closed, fine, I don't care, but it seems pretty harmless in the whole scheme of life. A few outlets can be good in moderation. Close some but leave a few like this one that pop up when it seems to work in an amusing way.....

Anyway..... Go be happy! Happy is good! :anibad:

It appears that it only exists as a way for certain forum regulars to get in one last nasty comment to people who close threads.  Maybe my perception is incorrect, though, and it actually does have something to do with geocaching.

Isn't Caching is more about the cachers than the caches themselves? It's probably still here because Geocide is what some cachers do. As regretful as it may be.

Edited by Moose Mob

It appears that it only exists as a way for certain forum regulars to get in one last nasty comment to people who close threads.  Maybe my perception is incorrect, though, and it actually does have something to do with geocaching.

I would agree; your perception is correct.

But who really cares? :anibad::anibad: