Charter member

Morock & Miss C

Brian is correct, there is no difference in the features available to charter members vs. premium members. The difference in titles is just an intangible benefit. Being called a charter member recognizes that the person signed up for a membership within the first year that memberships became available.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

Thanks for the info.

Now, when was the cut-off date? I know someone listed as January 19, 2003 that is a charter member. Yes, you guessed it. I want that charter

title too. Lol.

'Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..

the.. Great..er..Oz has spoken.'

Frank Morgan, in MGM's The Wizard of Oz 1939

I guess nothing but all the charter members can and probably have changed their title to some nonsense inside joke like the rest of the charter and premium members. icon_biggrin.gif (kidding about the nonsense part) The people that still have the charter membership or premium membership titles tells me they don't get on the boards very often or they just don't care. Plus in your profile it says weather you are a Premium, Charter, or just Active and you can't change that.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

The Department of Redundancy Department

A geocache a day keeps the debtors away (cause your never home to take the call...)