Better To Give Or Receive??

I've given away a lot of hiking staffs for the pure pleasure of knowing that people really like and appreciate them. Marky was one of the winners of the avatar contest a while back, and I really loved creating and giving him a staff. Today it came back to me tenfold!!

6892b71d-2b1c-4179-9a34-f7bba9b34ffe.jpg

I was totaly stunned by the generosity and craftmanship of this Geo-Afghan. It also had a personal tag on it that says.."Made especially of the Geocacher El Diablo by Joni & Marky March 2004" I also received 5 of their great smashed pennies. It really shows what kind of great people make up this community.

Thanks so much Marky & Joni!!! :lol:

Forever grateful

El Diablo

I live by the principal that all good deeds are rewarded eventually. It may take time, it may take 1000 good deeds for one to come back in your favor, but I believe it is true. I'm so happy that you have had one returned to you :lol:

Congrats El, that is one hell of an afghan!

Very cool!!!

I have one of their smashed pennies but I had to find the cache it was in, climb a tree, and leave a trade item to get it. :lol: And today I had to endure their Predator Lives cache (I just uploaded pics for that one, LOL)

It's great to hear stories like this.

:lol:

I can only IMAGINE the amount of time spent on making that! HOLY S*&%

That is way too cool to use, you need to put that in the GEOCACHING HALL OF FAME or something.

Where is the Geocaching Hall of Fame anyway? Would the address be listed? Or would it just be a set of coordinates leading to someplace else? Would it be built like a giant tupperware container? Hmmm......

:lol:

Edited by Capitalpete

I knit and sometimes I crochet and I know firsthand that an afgan that large took a LOT of work! Simply awesome!

That just shows how great the caching community is!

It's Karma...what you give you shall also receive...and you received one heck of an afgan! :lol: