How Many Gpsr Units Do You Have?

Ok this is a silly question but I was just thinking I have too many GPSR units in my family. We have a garmin Vista a Sportrack a Delorme Earthmate and a Cobra. I gave an old gpsr to my brother but I don’t think it worked and now I want to buy a 60cs. Humm I think this Geocaching thing has gone to my head. So at this point I own 4 and am about to buy #5.

I have one. I had a Sportrak Pro that was stolen when my wife took her truck in for repairs. I then bought a Meridian Plat which was great, but when I saw the 60CS I wanted to upgrade. I got my 60CS and have loved it. I sold my MerriPlat on ebay, because my wife said she wouldn't use it and my brother didn't want it, and I figured if I put it in a cache it might just get muggled instead of used. I would like a back up and might look at the etrex line. So to answer your question one as of now but possibly 2 very soon. :D

Ok this is a silly question but I was just thinking I have too many GPSR units in my family.  We have a garmin Vista a Sportrack a Delorme Earthmate and a Cobra.  I gave an old gpsr to my brother but I don’t think it worked and now I want to buy a 60cs.  Humm I think this Geocaching thing has gone to my head.  So at this point I own 4 and am about to buy #5.

Have a look at

This Link

FWIW - I have 3

2 * Garmin GPS V (one is North America base map and one is North Atlantic Basemap)

1 * StreetPilot III

Edited by S&G.Davison

Units I've bought new but sold:

GPS 38

GPS 128

eTrex Camo - given to my Dad

eTrex Mariner (basicly a Venture with a white case)

eTrex Legend

Units I currently own

GPSmap 162

GPSmap 60CS and

eTrex Vista

I am thinking about getting my kids eTrex Ventures so they can goecache with me.