Who Is That With Jeremy?

robert

Jeez if I had known that a kid was such a chick magnet, I'd have had one a long time ago!

Our daughter, who is now 8 months old, seems to attract strangers like flies to sugar. We can't sit in a restaurant or go shopping without someone making googly eyes at her or telling us what a pretty baby she is.

I'm going to have to take her to Hooters some time...

Hmmm, but you need a chick to have a kid...

I'm sure you can rent one somewhere. A kid, not a chick. Well, you can rent one of those too, but I doubt she'd let you keep the kid.

I'm amused to see my book sells for more used than it did when new
by Indiana Cojones

yes, this is off topic, and probably an inappropriate question even if it were ON topic (of course that would mean that the topic would be inappropriate in which case it would have been locked up ahead of time and I wouldn't be posting this in the first place, and...HOLY FRIJOLES BATMAN! I've a Star Trekesque time continum impossibility!), but are you Robert Asprin (sp)?

I'm amused to see my book sells for more used than it did when new
by Indiana Cojones

yes, this is off topic, and probably an inappropriate question even if it were ON topic (of course that would mean that the topic would be inappropriate in which case it would have been locked up ahead of time and I wouldn't be posting this in the first place, and...HOLY FRIJOLES BATMAN! I've a Star Trekesque time continum impossibility!), but are you Robert Asprin (sp)?

no, that was m.y.t.h. incorporated. not the MYTH as in the video game.

The guy that runs that site is probably curious as to why he's probably all of a sudden getting hundreds of hits! :D

Here's an update of the number of hits on the site. As taken from the front page.

"You can email me at whoiswithjeremy@aol.com. As of August 21st I have had over 325,000 visitors to my site and received over 900 emails! The emails have come from Taiwan, Africa, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Finland, Guam, The United Kingdom, India, Sweden, Lebanon, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Puerto Rico, The West Indies, New Zealand, Israel and all over the United States - So, drop me a note and let me where you are from and how you found my site. I answer EVERY email!"

I wonder how many of us (cachers) contributed to the count! :mad: SF1