Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
KaiserKlan

K2bsa/0 Special Events Station

On April 23, 24 the Heart of America Council will host the 3rd annual Venture Odyssey for boys and girls of Venture Scouting ages (14 -20) at Camp Naish in Bonner Springs, KS. I will be running the Ham Radio station for the 3rd year in a row but would love some company. If you would be interested in either just operating the station or maybe showing off other aspects of Ham Radio (APRS, Slow Scan, Satellite, etc.) please send me an e-Mail.

I will be doing set-up for the event on Friday, operating all day on Saturday, then closing down operation on Sunday. Saturday night there is a geocaching event planned and I've been asked to set one up for the day time as well. I don't have time to do that and work the Ham Station so here is another opportunity for anyone interested.

More information can be seen at kaiserklan.com/roundtable including links to the last GeoScouting event we hosted back in October.