Seasiders 1000 Finds Article

Deego

Its been a few weeks since Seasider became the first UK 1k cacher. But with his help I have put together a small web article on his 1000 finds. This includes Seasider's top 10's and some questions and answer's. The article can be found Here.

Also, can I just remind anyone who wants to enter for Cacher of The Month that the closing date for the March table is the end of the week (16th). Please send them in asap

Brian (Deego)

Nice 1! but i'm now wondering how my cache made its way into a white room and posed for a pic on a table top!!!  :rolleyes:

Just glad I did not go looking for it that day :D:o:D

Also thanks for the comments on the article. Its the first article that I have done. We had a few emails flying backwards and forwards :D so thanks to Seasider for his patience.

Brian

Edited by Deego

Brilliant, entertaining reading, fascinating stats and honest opinions. Who could ask for more? Congratulations to all involved! Now, what about a book? Dave Gorman hasn't cornered the market on strange adventures I'm sure. (For those who don't know, Dave travelled the world meeting 54 other Dave Gormans [Gormen?] and got involved in Googlewhacking. Go look on Amazon!) I'm sure there's more than enough material for a slim volume. :rolleyes:

SP

Brilliant article, I've just spent 45 minutes reading it. So when's the next major one, when Slytherin and The Hornet get there?

Jamie

I think Deego is planning one a month to be published with the cacher of the month table - but I guess that depends on the amount of his spare time available!!

Cheers!

Seasider

Spare time !! Whats that then :huh::(

I have ideas for a few smaller articles soon. But will be a bit tied up for the next couple of weeks after I finish CoTM for March (Tonight I hope).

Glad people enjoyed it though :( :(. and I am always open to other ideas :D :D

Brian