The New Fight Club.

zygote2k

When a "cache victim" is found, the finder attempts to beat the snot out of them.

You know, if you would just ask I'm pretty sure they would just give you the snot. Honestly, why do you have to be so violent?

oh, i think i just peed myself.

so now i'm not just nerdy, i also need to change clothes.

...Ok? Do I see something you don't? Or is it just me? It looks like Bons just flamed someone...

You see a true truth. Bons flamed someone. Oh but it was such a good one. The kind that sinks in while you are walking away and so even if you do come up with a great comeback it doesn't matter. The best you can do is give Bons the points and hope you come out better next time. Best of all my truth o meter tells me there is a 97.8% chance that the truth was buried in that flame.

It was that kind of flame. Two thumbs up.

I just have this mental image of a room full of hike-nerds, Jeep-freaks and flannel-coated techno-vegans gathered in a circle around two retired nature buffs going at it while swinging their GPSr's by the lanyards like Mom's purse at the after-Christmas sale at Sears.

brrrrrr

Hey, I wear a flannel. What are you trying to say?

I'm far from vegan though. I'm a carnivore. I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat veggies.

Geez,

I haven't worn flannel since my college days, which were way to long ago to remember.

if an atheist sneezes and you tell them god bless you, does it still work?

That's funny :tongue:

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one's around, and it hits a mime, does anyone care? :rolleyes:

I always thought that was funny.

If a mime sneezes, and you say "Gesundheit", how does the mime say "flops out"? :bad:

I guess that's just my character flaw.  I'll work on it.

Your character flaw is the inability to stick to the topic :rolleyes:

Things are progressing too fast i replied ? to the previous post... not quick enough.

Hmmm...I'm not sure this is the right kind of thread for you. Silly threads move very quickly, if you can't keep up, you should just watch :tongue:

SO!

Now you diss me because I live in a small town that aint big enuff for cable or dsl and I have to put up with a dial up connection.

I see how u r.

...Ok?  Do I see something you don't?  Or is it just me?  It looks like Bons just flamed someone...

You see a true truth. Bons flamed someone. Oh but it was such a good one. The kind that sinks in while you are walking away and so even if you do come up with a great comeback it doesn't matter. The best you can do is give Bons the points and hope you come out better next time. Best of all my truth o meter tells me there is a 97.8% chance that the truth was buried in that flame.

It was that kind of flame. Two thumbs up.

Yes, and these are the kind that are hard to understand by the outsiders... and I will forever be an outsider.

Your character flaw is the inability to stick to the topic :blink:

Things are progressing too fast i replied ? to the previous post... not quick enough.

Hmmm...I'm not sure this is the right kind of thread for you. Silly threads move very quickly, if you can't keep up, you should just watch :o

SO!

Now you diss me because I live in a small town that aint big enuff for cable or dsl and I have to put up with a dial up connection.

I see how u r.

I have dial-up at home too, so we should be friends? :tired:

Actually, I pay the phone company (USelessWest, renamed to Qwest) $30 a month for a second line (including taxes and fees). My dialup access is $12.95 a month.

Cable internet is about $45 a month, so I might as well upgrade to high speed. I'm already paying for it!

Your character flaw is the inability to stick to the topic :blink:

Hmmm...I'm not sure this is the right kind of thread for you. Silly threads move very quickly, if you can't keep up, you should just watch :D

SO!

I see how u r.

I have dial-up at home too, so we should be friends? :tired:

Actually, I pay the phone company (USelessWest, renamed to Qwest) $30 a month for a second line (including taxes and fees). My dialup access is $12.95 a month.

Cable internet is about $45 a month, so I might as well upgrade to high speed. I'm already paying for it!

:o Wow Saxy....I live in a little podunk town in S.E. New Mexico and have wireless for $24.95 a month....and there you are in Albuquerque and pay that kinda money for dial up? Whhhhhhhew....

Ours is through Plateau cellular...you might check Cellular One to see if they have it up there.

:tired: Wow Saxy....I live in a little podunk town in S.E. New Mexico and have wireless for $24.95 a month....and there you are in Albuquerque and pay that kinda money for dial up? Whhhhhhhew....

Ours is through Plateau cellular...you might check Cellular One to see if they have it up there.

Nope, Cellular One is for Alamagordo, Artesia, etc.

Fight dogs seized

Liverpool Echo

AN UNDERGROUND dog fighting club was smashed when police raided a terrace house in Kirkby.

They seized three pit bull terriers which had been trained to kill, and a litter of pit bull terrier puppies.

The animals will now be examined by RSPCA officers to see if they have to be put down.

Dog fighting equipment, including a large wooden break stick used to separate pit bulls, was also taken away.

Police describe yesterday's raid as the "tip of the iceberg" as they try to stop dog fighting on Merseyside.

The RSPCA undercover unit today studied boxes of paperwork taken away from the house.

A 38-year-old man from Kirkby arrested after the raid is on police bail pending further investigation.

A shotgun, ammunition, cannabis and equipment used to cultivate cannabis was also found.

The raid coincided with operations in London, Oxford, Barnsley, Leicester and Birmingham.

Eleven other people were arrested and 70 other dogs seized.

It came after a three-year nationwide under-cover operation involving RSPCA officer s and police.

Merseyside RSPCA Inspector Ian Robertson said: "This is just the start of what we are doing to stop dog fighting. These dogs suffer a lot."

Dog fights are usually organised in buildings in the countryside and thousands of pounds change hands on who will win.

RSPCA Chief Inspector Mike Butcher, of the special operations unit, said: "It's astonishing there are still people who enjoy pitting one dog against another."

For some reason I never saw the movie when it first came out. Now when we're at the video store my wife always rejects it when it's my turn to pick.

Now I'm not so sure I even want to see it. I'll be superimposing images of pastyfaced flannel clad eyeglass wearing geeky technonerds waving lanayrds at each other with GPSr's in their hands while ignoring the vegan buffet in the background. or something like that :tired::blink::o

You know, I've never understood how people can buy those things, when I want chocolate milk, I just whip out my......

..... My nesquick mix, and mix it up, I don't think I could ever drink a gallon of chocolate milk before it went bad.

Hey, I got an idea, seeing the title of this topic, why don't we make it into a never ending topic like Abject Silliness, when people want to flame people they can just come here and fight about it, IN THE FIGHT CLUB!!!

eh?