Tungsten E

rover-r-us

I also use a Tungsten E and I use cachemate on it. Cachemate only costs 7.00 and it's worth every penny!

After you load cachemate to your PDA, you can convert your .gpx file (on your PC) using the 'cmconvert' program that came with cachemate. Cmconvert will be hiding in your cachemate directory on your PC. You can create a shortcut to it on your desktop if you want to (I did and it's much easier).

After you use cmconvert to convert your .gpx file, the caches will be loaded to the PDA the next time you hotsync it.

I agree that cachemate is the way to go. I have a Tungsten E also, and it works great. If you are downloading pocket queries in ebook format, you have to use Mobipocket to read them. The palm reader doesn't work. I tried mobipocket and thought it was great (compared to printouts), but then I got cachemate and realized how much better it is. You won't need the ebook format for cachemate either - it needs the gpx file. Don't bother with mobipocket.

Are you using the GPX files and then converting them?

I had the same trouble, but i was tring to use the pdd files and they do not work. for the cache mate program only the ebooks as far as i know

I changed from the mobi pocket, and like the cachemate better, easy to search caches this way