Groundspeak Donut Shop

I have noticed for the last two years that there is a tight group here at Groundspeak. It kinda reminds me of a bunch of cops hanging out at the local donut shop. :P Jeremy is the Captain and all the administrators are the geographical dispatchers. You best play by the rules and guidelines or there are consequences. The more a member hangs out here, the more creditability they receive. Unless your name is Upinyachit <_<

So what's the donut shop talk about today?

Upinyachit

:blink:

Right now, the donut shop talk is about the Forum Guidelines. They tell you, the geocacher, to respect Groundspeak, its employees and its volunteers. And they tell all of us to respect other community members, whether they've been here three days or three years.

Please keep those thoughts in mind when posting. Thanks.

<_<NM

Right now, the donut shop talk is about the Forum Guidelines. They tell you, the geocacher, to respect Groundspeak, its employees and its volunteers. And they tell all of us to respect other community members, whether they've been here three days or three years.

Please keep those thoughts in mind when posting. Thanks.

<_<NM

Amen !

:P

Yes, and also PILTY, ringbone, and subigo, so there will be someone else here that he can talk to on his own level.

Sparky, you keep throwing low blows at me. You even come in my own topic and do it. If you can't play nice then don't play at all. :blink:

D :P

I'd suggest the same to you. Quit throwing low blows to the mods and admin, and maybe people would show a little respect for you......very little though, based on your repeated attacks and insults to the staff and customers of Groundspeak. <_<

If you can't play nice then don't play at all. :P

I'm not quite sure how this advice ought to be applied in a topic which begins by taking a swipe at a hard working group of people. I mean, why insult our hard-working law enforcement profession by comparing them to a bunch of Groundspeak volunteers?

In any event, the score is Duane 1, Sparky 1. It will remain a 1-1 tie or else I'll have to put down my donut and get out my ticket book.

<_<NM

square-outside.jpg

Around here, Square Donuts are held in the same esteme as Krispy Kreme's...maybe even MORE.

Unfortunately I've proclaimed this to be a "Donut Free Year" for me so I guess my credibility is shot....oh well...at least I'm down to my caching weight again. :rolleyes:

I did get a Krispy Kreme shirt and coffee mug for Christmas, though...maybe that'll help.

Bret

I have to bring donuts to work Monday because of my birthday. I think Groundspeak should just mail me some instead for being a good forum member. One donut for every year! All 25 of them!  :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday! If your birthday is on the 12th, that make me 10 days older than you! (cuz I'm 25, too...really...not :tongue: )

I have to bring donuts to work Monday because of my birthday. I think Groundspeak should just mail me some instead for being a good forum member. One donut for every year! All 25 of them!  :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday! If your birthday is on the 12th, that make me 10 days older than you! (cuz I'm 25, too...really...not :tongue: )

It is actually on the 10th. I just put off the work donuts until Monday. But mmmm I get birthday beer with my friend Jodi on Saturday! She is also perpetually 25. :bad:

Edited by carleenp
Gee Mine is on easter this year, the 11th. Maybe I should get bunny ears for the pony. Im going to be 5.

Mental age is really all that counts, right?

Wow, so many Aries! Yay! Happy Birthday!

If it is mental age, then I guess I'm around 10-12. :rolleyes:

Edited by carleenp

Speaking of the Purple Pony, I read somewhere that his pony's name is Kimono. My daughter just happens to like have some My Little pony stuff around here. Here's what it says about Kimono:

"Kimono is the most wise and knowing pony in all of Ponyville. She tells of times past and knows why it snows pink! Kimono likes to play hopscotch"

Just thought Duane would like a little insight to how at least one of the mods thinks. :rolleyes:

Gee Mine is on easter this year, the 11th. Maybe I should get bunny ears for the pony. Im going to be 5.

Mental age is really all that counts, right?

My daughter's due date was April 11th. She turned fifteen last month. I'd say she just wanted to see the world a little earlier than expected. In fact, all three of ours did the same thing, but because she was born in a different month than expected, my wife has the hardest time remembering her first born's birthday.

"Kimono is the most wise and knowing pony in all of Ponyville. She tells of times past and knows why it snows pink! Kimono likes to play hopscotch"

Just thought Duane would like a little insight to how at least one of the mods thinks. 

lolololololol :rolleyes: I am starting to realize this.... Some people it takes a little longer to learn then others. And no, I didn't take the little short bus to school. LOL

D :tongue:

Just thought Duane would like a little insight to how at least one of the mods thinks. 

lolololololol :o I am starting to realize this.... Some people it takes a little longer to learn then others. And no, I didn't take the little short bus to school. LOL

D :blink:

I had always wondered about that :tired::D