Using Characters In Your Pics

Jeremy

e6592c4d-f014-4897-a0c9-937bed46f12f.jpg

you must be unfamiliar with the Moomin Trolls in WA, huh? They are more often made of clay than of fluffy materials AFAIK. I have a few as refrigerator magnets, and a few more on the mugs, of course not counting the books.

Which makes a great question: the MTs are avid travellers ... are there any themed caches? Coords of Moomin Valley and of the Comet Shelter Cave, anyone?

Edited by MOCKBA
I do that and there will be a bunch more when I get a computer at home. I can't load .jpg at work anymore. Crappy new Dell computers... <_<

1346210_200.JPG

This one came from my gallery.

Sn :P  :blink: gans

Ooooh. I like those.

1582004_200.JPG

He's pretty popular with the ladies too.

That's Grrlfrog. Yesterday was her birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRRLFROG!

Sn :P:lol: gans

Which makes a great question: the MTs are avid travellers ... are there any themed caches? Coords of Moomin Valley and of the Comet Shelter Cave, anyone?

See this thread. The coordinates for the island in Moominpappa at Sea are right in the book.

I was beginning to think I was the only cacher who knew the books! I've been planning a cache called "The Hobgoblin's Hat" but my location may no longer be usable.

On topic, I sign with my avatar, but I don't use it in pictures.

Edited by Dinoprophet
I was surfing the recent photos in the gallery and came across this cute image (photo links to log).

Question:

How many others use stuffed animals or other objects in their own photos to represent themselves?

e6592c4d-f014-4897-a0c9-937bed46f12f.jpg

I assume this is a picture from the Swedish users "Mumin & Snorkfröken", they are always using these kind of toys at log pictures, also for spoilers for their own caches. :P

I know of a nearby geocacher that uses the tiger from Winnie the Pooh as a toy figure at all geocaching photos.

I think it is cute... Unfortunally can't I find an animal that looks like me: lazy, fat, bold, big mouth, small ears, scary, un-friendly... :blink: Or perhaps a crocodile looks like me? <_<