MGTS - Happenings

Miss Goody Two Shoes

:DI am SO excited I can't stand it!

I have a date tommorrow! YES! :D Oh! With the most wonderful man.

You will all just have to wait and see who my mystery guy is!

I might tell where we are going. Why yes! Of course it's a Geocache date!

Let me see if I can find that... http whatever thingy... and show you where we are going!

Okay? Okay. I'll be right back hunny bunnies!

xoxoxo :o

Date, what date?  I'm tellennnnn!

I did that cache and didn't have a nice feller accompany me and keep me safe!

Maybe I should change the shoes I wear out in public and I could get lucky like you!

Pepper

Oh Per-pur' honey, you know your one of my best friends. I know you know. Secrets shared....... :D

Sweetie, like you know... any day you want to go shoe shopping.... there is nothing that stands in my way. I know we can fit you up with something so stunning you'll wonder how you ever cached without them! :lol:

Oh my, I must get to my pedicure appt. now!

Love you Pep! xoxox

:D  Congrats!!!! Here's hoping your first to find.. that there are no briars or ticks in your path.. and that he's willing to fight off snakes and weirdos for you if you do run across any!

Good luck! Let us know how it went.. or at least me  :D

Red clover!

Thank you for your well wishes. All the way from Georgia girlfriend! Oh my. :lol:

Oh yes... like.. I'll certainly let you know about the "Date".

MGTS

XOXOXO

Why do you hate me fiendorfoe?

I will still like you even if you don't like me.

MGTS XOXOXO

Jeeesh,

Not hate, just wanting the likes of Fen (and myself) to remember the realities; our world is different than yours. The chances of getting us into Colehaans are about as likely as you wearing Keds to the opera!

This is the first time I am aware that you publically acknowledged that I even exist and it is unlikely that we will ever meet since you seem to avoid my hides. Not that it matters (my point to Fen) could you ever really like us for who we are or just be nice?

just me,

FOF

This is the first time I am aware that you publically acknowledged that I even exist and it is unlikely that we will ever meet since you seem to avoid my hides.  Not that it matters (my point to Fen) could you ever really like us for who we are or just be nice?

just me,

FOF

Oh Dearie!

Mr FOF? It is Mr isn't is? Just a guess.

Like... you see... ah...

OKAY, MGTS is going to tell you the truth. This comes from my heart honey.

I am and have been afraid of doing your caches alone. See... like ya know.... I don't live in Redmond. Now all the girls and boys like Pep-pur' Cin-cin and Mrs Ricardo.... oh and the two Johnny boy's (Mr Green and Mr Bike) ..... oh and Mr. Arnez. and Mr hillruns....... well lots of times they team up to find your caches. By the time I get to Redmond they are done.

:rolleyes: I have been afraid to try them alone... ya know!

Maybe I will find somebody to go with.

MGTS

XOXOXOX

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Like I was so excited yesterday when I got a note from a sweet cacher saying that my yellow party shoes had been seen at this cache:

Perrigo Pain GCJBRM by TeamIt'sAllGood!

Like I just TOTALLY loved this cache! If you go I would suggest wearing this type of shoe. Pictured BEE-LOW. You will see why when you get there.

b2914c06-6a02-4fe0-aa4c-d27657a52a98.jpg

Now these are not the shoes I wore. I have the picture of those on the cache page......they were like so COOL! The matching bag is what did it. Ya know...?

LOVE, MGTS xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Edited by Miss Goody Two Shoes
The chances of getting us into Colehaans are about as likely as you wearing Keds to the opera!

FOF hunny!

Just wanted to let you know I found some Ked's when I was buying my new shoes for the cache above. Like so so sooo cute. White with pink laces. Flat. Yes flat.

Like.. I just don't think it would be proper to wear these to the opera.... oh... but .... the Ballet would work! Flat! White! Pink! TOO COOL.

Do you want me to send you a picture lovey?

MGTS XXOO

MGTS,

Now you have me running scared! You went and found some Keds (yes a photo please) and I fear you may hold me to upgrading my foot wear. Poor timing, spring is here and I love barefoot comfort. Well I hope to buy some time; wear your new Keds a bit and see if they aren't more comfortable than your last purchase. Maybe, (read in my dreams) we may even find a cache to hunt barefoot together. :lol:

FOF

Awesome! Like I had SUCH a totally fun time in Old Port Townsend yesterday! . This cache: Port Townsend Romp

Just a little mishap. Got a little sand in the hooks of my boots. Oh my... working on taking care of that today. Like you know, that nice stiff lady that didn't move or talk much at the museum.... I think she's going to want her boots back soon!

OH.. but here is a picture of the pretty footwear I wore:

9978a859-709c-479e-a54b-ec5ab205644c.jpg

Love, MGTS

:huh: MRS. B?....... tons of XOXOXOXOXOX

Okay, I think I have this figured out now.  :D Here's my cool shoes - not as cool a some other pics, but hey, I actually HAVE these!

fa6524f2-cde9-4571-a36f-29877cd50d37.jpg

:D SO LIKE, you actually have those????? Too Cool!

I must meet you someday Meg.... err.... Belleterre!

It's time to start shopping for Valentine Geocaching Shoes... ya know????

MGTS :huh: XOXO

:D Hey.. like where is the Valentine froggie? I only see a Santa! Hum!

Edited by Miss Goody Two Shoes
I found some slippers for you to wear on Thanksgiving, MGTS

http___www.marksandspencer.com_Images_Catalog_Product_C_T037021C.jpg

:( PANDY... these Turkeys might be comfortable but they art TOTALLY. U-G-L-Y.

Let alone walk in those ... like... puffed up birds! I'm sorry hunny... I know your intentions were good (I think ;) ).

But a girl like me likes things a bit more fashionable. I can see I will have to go shopping this week! ;)