MGTS - Happenings

Miss Goody Two Shoes

Does anyone fess up to missing a slipper in Gas Works Park?

a4898732-7e07-4ac6-92c0-748e091a2543.jpg

I was a bit worried last spring, but looks like all is ok after all.

Well like....yes honey! I'm alive. But cha know.... I have been trying to find that dang shoe. Do you have it?

Gasworks Park? In the water? Ahhhhhhhhh....... ya! I remember that night. :D

No tellin. I'm GOOD girl... totally! :D

Love, MGTS XOXO

Edited by Miss Goody Two Shoes

Does anyone fess up to missing a slipper in Gas Works Park?

a4898732-7e07-4ac6-92c0-748e091a2543.jpg

I was a bit worried last spring, but looks like all is ok after all.

Well like....yes honey! I'm alive. But cha know.... I have been trying to find that dang shoe. Do you have it?

Gasworks Park? In the water? Ahhhhhhhhh....... ya! I remember that night. :anibad:

No tellin. I'm GOOD girl... totally! :laughing:

Love, MGTS XOXO

:blink:

Edited by The Fen Dweller

Hey, am I getting called a yellow bellied lizard here or what? And a lost one at that! :mad:

I resemble that remark :lol:

:o Oh no, you sweet little Bama Girl! Like, I just LOVE lizards. So bout the "Lost" part. One of your geo-girlfriends told me you have a cache called 'Lost Lucy'????? AND there is a cool sign that your darlin Rickie made called "Lost Lucy Lane'. So if the SHOE fits, you have to wear it! (Hey, there is no froggie smiles with shoes on, I must talk to Groundspeak about that!). :lol:

So have you had that pedicure we talked about last week. :unsure: Tell the truth.

Hugs to you,

MGTS

I'm with Ambrosia on this one.

That is why I love my Teva's. I can just shake my foot and out goes the forest trash. With Keens, you have to stop and take your shoes off.

Plus, Teva's just won't die.

I used to practically live in these. They can do just about anything! This picture is from a cache we did in the Bahamas about 4 years ago:

P90600422.jpg

They look kinda uncomfortable to me. I don't like things between my toesies. :anibad:

Hi Little Apple!

So like I think these are just PURR-FICT for you. Especially when you come over to the wet side :anibad:

19bdbeac-248f-4a8f-a21a-2b10f307ef7a.jpg

Love,

MGTS xoxo

Aw! :laughing:

Those remind me of when my kids were little. We had them wear rubber boots (some of them were really cute, with frogs or stuff on them) whenever we did anything with water - the ocean, rivers, creeks, etc. They would get drenched if we didn't. They still got pretty wet, but the boots helped, and you didn't have to worry about soggy shoes later. Now they have water sandals and stuff.

(((hugs!)))

Edited by Ambrosia

Hey Miss Goddie Two Shoes. I stopped by your house the other day but you weren't home.

:unsure: Oh dearie me Mr. E. I am so sorry you missed me. So like, I was out shopping. Guess what for? :rolleyes:

OH! Why are you calling me Goddie? You mean gawdy? You think my shoes are gawdy? Totally wrong.

But still, I am so GLAD you found my house. Don't cha love it? Thank you sweetie for taking the picture and posting it.

Gads! I just can't figure out why these Evil Wierd guys keep on callin. Like Fen Dwellar. So like he really has this jealousy thing going on. Puttin the scare into all the guys that are visiting my 'I lost my Lovebird Fenny' cache. Poor little jcar!

This is fenny right now :rolleyes: . I still love ya hunny :D

Love and kisses Mr E.

:ninja: Hi Pandy! I missed you too! BEE-YOU-TO-FULL shoes! So like... ya know me sooo well. Don't forget our lunch date, sweetie. Oh...what are you going to wear?

Love, MGTS XOO

Oh MGTS, I'm so excited I can't think about what I'm going to wear... I found the perfect car for you!

shoecaryg8.jpg

You'll take me for a spin when you get it, won't you?

Oh Pandy,

So like, I love this car you got for me. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I have been SO busy placing caches and helping Doxie Donna with her new ones. Yes we usd the car. It's greeeat. REALLY glad you are back form ORGAN!

Love,

MGTS xoxo

I FINALLY found the shoes perfect for me! And here I've been wasting my time walking all those miles in shoes that had coils and springs! I probably could have raised MORE money! Hmph!

35f45bcb-b5b4-4327-9dcf-dd187dce60d2.jpg

Hey Robben-EGGO!

So like girl... I think it the most wonderful thing that you do. Walking for us woman. My shoes are off to you sweetie!

So like, your new shoes are just SO fab. But honey, guess what I found? I thought maybe after those long walks you do in your new stilletos, you might want to put these on.

e4431fc7-999e-48e6-8d53-d8d590bd1baf.jpg

Do you know what these are called? Bandaid Strap Shoes ! :ninja: Really! I found them on the NET.

No how purr-fict is that? Since you are a Registerd Nurse.... well the shoe just fits!

Love, MGTS

XOXO

:) Oh no, not again! Big edit. :D

Why does my post say Ringbone?

:ninja::huh:;)

Hey HIDY-C,

I was thinking we need to find your kitty some shoes!

So like it's been forever since I've seen you. Ringtone?? I didn't hear any tones from your post! :D

Oh, Ringbone. Yes, Doxie Donna's dog has a ringbone she likes to chew on. A favorite of her's!

What? Oh that kind of Ringbone. Well we don't get that from walking in our shoes ya know. That's horses who get that. Maybe we should be worried about Rey Del Roble. All those cache he has found lately. B)

Oh dear...WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! Somebody says that condition causes lameness. So hunny, who are you callin lame? Me or Ms. Wienerdog? :) Boo, hoo!

Love, sniff, love, sniff, MGTS sniff, sniff B)

:) Oh no, not again! Big edit. :D

Why does my post say Ringbone?

:ninja::huh:;)

Hey HIDY-C,

I was thinking we need to find your kitty some shoes!

So like it's been forever since I've seen you. Ringtone?? I didn't hear any tones from your post! B)

Oh, Ringbone. Yes, Doxie Donna's dog has a ringbone she likes to chew on? A favorite of her's!

What? Oh that kind of Ringbone. Well we don't get that from walking in our shoes ya know. That's horses who get that. Maybe we should be worried about Rey Del Roble. All those cache he has found lately. B)

Oh dear...WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! Somebody says that condition causes lameness. So hunny, who are you callin lame? Me or Ms. Wienerdog? :D Boo, hoo!

Love, sniff, love, sniff, MGTS sniff, sniff B)

:) Wow, what an impressive number of interpretations - good job!

Yes, my kitties need shoes - rainboots, possibly, considering the current climate. I kinda like those yellow boots with the apples on them...wonder if you can get them with kitty paws. If so, I'll take six pair, size XS. B)

Yes, my kitties need shoes - rainboots, possibly, considering the current climate. I kinda like those yellow boots with the apples on them...wonder if you can get them with kitty paws. If so, I'll take six pair, size XS. :ph34r:

:( So like I did some shopping for you HIDY-C.

Here are the rainbooties you wanted. I am SO sure the come in XXS. Kewl color and patterns too!

31b97c7c-f603-419b-9e2d-9349f82f5131.jpg

If our weather EVER gets warm again. Here are some for the girls. These are just darlin. Don't cha think?

aeac3c9b-c67b-499b-baee-92fb1ae3a678.jpg

I dunno... maybe they like Birkenstocks?

80a762bd-f008-4750-ae05-b9ab093a4b87.jpg

And now... a special gift from MGTS..... TaaDaaa!

9d8b3f5e-ccb4-49f5-88b3-30ed4e605020.jpg

Love,

MGTS xoxo B)

Yes, my kitties need shoes - rainboots, possibly, considering the current climate. I kinda like those yellow boots with the apples on them...wonder if you can get them with kitty paws. If so, I'll take six pair, size XS. :unsure:

:( So like I did some shopping for you HIDY-C.

<snip photos>

Wow, the kitties have a personal shopper! Thanks, MGTS! I guess I'll only need 1.5 pair if I take the first boots. :P The others are quite stylin', tho. Looks like I need to visit stuffonmycat.com. !!

MGTS I was doing a little window shopping today and thought of you when I saw these!!

437eec3b-9ea0-4fda-a4dd-0d0c45e2aefc.jpg

:ph34r: Hey Hi Wandy L. How you be?

I love those Kewl shoes.

We must find you some Kewl shoes that would fit your style. :) CHOCOLATE SHOES! Yes!

Do you prefer a heel or flat? Dark Cholcolate? Milk Chocolate? White Chocolate? I will find something you can't resist. I will make sure that they are totally edidble after you use them. :)

Take care girlfriend,

Love, MGTS XOXO

PS Going on a shoe shopping trip for a week. I'll see if I can find something while I am gone.

MGTS -- we haven't heard from you in just the longest time...When I saw this I thought you might have moved to Virginia?? Or maybe you were visiting there??

8f607d96-a604-4093-8cd9-9482f71a2cea.jpg

It looks like the cachers that found your cast-offs thought it was funny, but I hope you are OK!!!!! :P Let all of us fans of you know that you haven't moved away to some far away place and left us for the bright lights of those east coast shoe shops :blink:

Elephant's Foot cache log

Couldn't you have picked a more stylishly named cache to dump your shoes besides "Elephant's Foot"?? UGH, hunny :blink: