Just Wondering....

I want to know why my emails, private messages, newly listed caches, and current caches are being ignored?

What is the deal leaving my new cache in the "waiting for approval" section since March 31? If you want me off of your site, then tell me, but to leave me hangin' like this only shows GC's true colors. I have followed every single guidline since my last suspension and this is what I get. What makes you think you can just ignore me like this?

HELLOOOOO!!!! I HAVE NEW CACHES HIDDEN!!!! Do you do this type of thing to other undesirable members? You people always ignore a problem and just plain out don't want to handle it. And you call yourselves administrators and moderators. What DO THOSE WORDS ACTUALLY MEAN??? Moderate!

Oh, I know, you are waiting for me to flip out because of your ignorance, then suspend me once again for something stupid and make me out as the bad guy. That's your idea of moderating. It figures.

I have done nothing to provoke being ignored and personally, I think it's crap. I have repeatedly stated that I would stay out of the forums and just hide/find caches. But yet, still, no response.

Fair? Hmmmmmm.....

Duane

Have you ever looked at the possibility that the approvers have lives of their, both caching, business, and family lives?

You've currently been waiting for six days, I find that not much of a wait especially if the approvers in your area are busy.

Give it another six days wait before you complain about stuff being unfair...

Oh, I know, you are waiting for me to flip out because of your ignorance, then suspend me once again for something stupid and make me out as the bad guy.  That's your idea of moderating.  It figures.
Respect: Respect the guidelines for forum usage, and site usage. Respect Groundspeak, its employees, volunteers, yourself, fellow community members, and guests on these boards. Whether a community member has one post or 5,000 posts, they deserve the same respect.

You know. I find it really hard to even care if someone as disrespectful as you is being ignored. There were diplomatic ways you could have phrased this in the public forums, but no, you had to go for the venom, the accusations, and the insults.

The moderators are human Duane, just like you. And I don't see any reason for them to give you another chance after the way you consistantly behave. They probably will simply because they tend to be nice generous people, but if they're ignoring you I don't blame them one bit.

I don't know who your local approvers are, but I feel for them.

I'm guessing there's more going on here than I know about, but, up ... you'll catch more flies with honey. Email the one who normally approves your caches and ask. Six days does seem like a long time, compared to what I encounter.

Now I'll be quiet so the typical posters can flame away and up their post count and bash, which seems to give certain ones great pleasure. :o

There were diplomatic ways you could have phrased this in the public forums, .......

I don't really see any reason to have put this in the forums at all. Is this the attention you were wanting Duane, or would you be happier being banned again? I don't even have to guess at the consensus of the rest of the forum users, as this is just as much an insult to them as it is to the moderators, approvers, and admin of gc.com. :o How much more attention do you need? I'm in a giving mood right now. Yeah, I've ignored every post you've made since you came back last night for a reason....do you want me to keep ignoring you, or would you like more negative attention? Your choice for now, but I'm subject to frequent mood changes, also. :D

I'm guessing there's more going on here than I know about, but, up ... you'll catch more flies with honey. Email the one who normally approves your caches and ask. Six days does seem like a long time, compared to what I encounter.

Now I'll be quiet so the typical posters can flame away and up their post count and bash, which seems to give certain ones great pleasure. :o

His approver is CO Admin, the one who Duane repeatedly flames and bashes. CO is not in the best of health, and has more of a life than just approving caches, so I don't think 6 days, under these circumstances is really all that long. Wonder what the other side of the story is? It's usually pretty derogatory to the whiners when the approvers give their side.

tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick............

:P

Is that the countdown, or are you just counting your finds from your latest stroll in the woods? :o:D:D:P

You know here in Cincinnati we have averaged 2 new caches a day for the last 4 days straight (I got an FTF and STF yesterday). It IS amazing. A stroll in the woods is about all it takes to find a few. We have a great group of cachers here.

Speaking of which, world famous Web-Ling found his 1000th cache today. This man is an inspiration to us all. Whats more he is an orienteer, rarely uses a GPSr.

When one of the approvers is out of the game for awhile...vacation, personal, etc.

The rest of the approvers have to take over his/her work for them...this slows the process down, as they have personal lives to take care of also...

You have to learn to just SUCK IT UP.... :o

Not sure why I'm still on the subject because it seems the convo has swayed ... but I'm in a typing mood :D

My best to CO Admin ..... hope things get better...

Since so many are into guidelines and the guidelines say "expect your cache to be approved within 24-48 hours" I'd be wondering well b4 6 days.

But, as I can see, the plot thickens ..... :o

OK, my typing mood is over now ....

:P

Is that the countdown, or are you just counting your finds from your latest stroll in the woods? :o:D:P:D

You know here in Cincinnati we have averaged 2 new caches a day for the last 4 days straight (I got an FTF and STF yesterday). It IS amazing. A stroll in the woods is about all it takes to find a few. We have a great group of cachers here.

Speaking of which, world famous Web-Ling found his 1000th cache today. This man is an inspiration to us all. Whats more he is an orienteer, rarely uses a GPSr.

That's too cool!!! I was FTF and STF on the two I hunted today, also!! And, I did it without the cache pages, just the coords on the GPSr!

Oh, yeah, and I got the new top put on my Jeep today.....it's a BestTop brand...the best on the market, so I hear. It's quite a bit different than the OEM Jeep top, so we'll just have to see how hard it is to get used to it. One downside to it, the support bars on this one cut diagonally across the side windows in back, so it kinda cuts down on visibility when changing lanes...but, spring is here, so the top won't be up all that much anyway! :D

Since so many are into guidelines and the guidelines say "expect your cache to be approved within 24-48 hours" I'd be wondering well b4 6 days.

Six days and ignored over 8 emails and pm's.

As far as health. On march 18 I broke three ribs and colapsed my lung. I showed nothing but respect gor GC . I have a lot of time on my hands. I hid a lot of new caches and they keep ignoring me.

Six days and ignored over 8 emails and pm's.

As far as health. On march 18 I broke three ribs and colapsed my lung. I showed nothing but respect gor GC . I have a lot of time on my hands. I hid a lot of new caches and they keep ignoring me.

As far as health.  On march 18 I broke three ribs and colapsed my lung. 

Sympathy angle is original. I give it a 3.

I showed nothing but respect gor GC .

This makes no sense to the time do you?

I have a lot of time on my hands.  I hid a lot of new caches and they keep ignoring me.

Just to much to really even consider. I might try again later.

The only way to know if this is vendetta or slow approving due life-living is to create a new account that can in no way be identified as upinyachit (IP, etc)...hide a second cache that is so easy to approve that it won't involve much thought about clicking the okay...submit it under the alias and see if it gets approved before the other one sent in under upinyachit.

Later on, if you want to consolidate, have the other account archive the second cache and later hide one there with upinyachit or have upinyachit adopt it.

That's the only way you're going to get an answer. Your inability to post in a manner that doesn't reignite the natives means you won't be getting a clear one here.

I even asked Hydee to make a deal. To just list my new hidden caches and I will stay out of the forums. That was over a week ago.

Why would she make a deal? You've promised a thousand times to clean up your act....each time you geocide or get banned, you come back bragging about how great you are now, how you've turned over a new leaf, then you just go right back to being....well, for lack of a forum approved word.....Duane. :o

I showed nothing but respect gor GC .

I haven't seen any sign of that, has anyone else? :D

:D

Is that the countdown, or are you just counting your finds from your latest stroll in the woods? :o:P:P:D

That's too cool!!! I was FTF and STF on the two I hunted today, also!! And, I did it without the cache pages, just the coords on the GPSr!

Oh, yeah, and I got the new top put on my Jeep today.....it's a BestTop brand...the best on the market, so I hear. It's quite a bit different than the OEM Jeep top, so we'll just have to see how hard it is to get used to it. One downside to it, the support bars on this one cut diagonally across the side windows in back, so it kinda cuts down on visibility when changing lanes...but, spring is here, so the top won't be up all that much anyway! :D

hey! i got 7 locationless caches yesterday. have fun with the new jeep top. just stay out of the bermuda triangle. :D

on topic: we should refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Ummm...because you have made every effort to insult and alienate every member in the forums? Just a guess....

That doesn't even make sense. You are just trying to put me down to make yourself feel better.

To be honest, Duane, I feel just fine without you. Read it again, and consider your history on the forums the past few months. It should make perfect sense to anyone who is not in denial.

Oh, and by the way, I do have a pretty good idea of what is going on. The same thing that has been going on for a long time with you. Give it up, Duane. Nobody wants you here, can't you tell? Sorry, but I'm going to have to be blunt. If CO Admin is ignoring you, I can't blame him one bit. You have no friends here, and I doubt that you ever will. Go play in the freeway and don't come back. Get it? You are not wanted here, you never will be. :o

I've done my best to show some respect, now I'll take whatever is coming to me for saying that, but it had to be said. :D

I agree Duane you could have been more diplomatic in here. I don't think you are helping yourself out. That being said if you really sent all those emails and still didn't get a response than you do have a right to be upset. However I don't think you are going about it the right way. I haven't noticed you in the forums much lately so there's something to be said for that. Take a deep breath, Chill out for a minute and give people a reason to support you.

When you say thing like..

Oh, I know, you are waiting for me to flip out because of your ignorance, then suspend me once again for something stupid and make me out as the bad guy.

...it makes it easy for people to not give a rats a**. You need to control your urges to fly off the handle. Diplomacy is always the best route. Read this carefully... You're right. Thats right I said it. 6 days is an inordinate amount of time to wait for an approval. Under the circumstances you should cut CO a little slack instead of assuming he is out to get you. I also don't disagree with posting the subject in the forum but when you do so in this manner no one is going to have your back. Maybe you should close this topic, take a breather and come back with a new improved version of your issue.

Just trying to help.

Not sure why I'm still on the subject because it seems the convo has swayed ... but I'm in a typing mood :D

My best to CO Admin ..... hope things get better...

I met Co Admin at last month's cache meeting and he is a really nice guy! He has had some health problems which sometimes means he is not at his PC approving caches. But hey, you gotta admire a guy that gets released from the hospital and makes his ride go out of the way so he can grab a nearby cache! :o

Co Admin, if you are reading this, I hope I didn't get too personal. I just wanted people to know that you are not in front of the PC 24/7, approving caches. You have real life stuff going on that you need to take care of and, in my eyes, your health is more important than a geocache (although it seems some people here don't agree with me).

I hope you get better soon! We have a CITO in a few weeks! :D If you can't pick up trash, you can at least supervise...and some people in CACHE need adult supervision!

:P :P :D