Come Forward And Identify Yourself

While in London on Sunday I spotted one of those oval white GEO stickers on the back of a silver VW Golf or Polo - It's got hard to tell them apart. I think it was M reg. and it was parked in New Street, N7. Does anyone here remember being in that area at about 4pm? To jog your memory, it was parked a 2 minute walk from the London Fetish Fair, which I had to attend for professional reasons(!)

Personally, I'd say latex and PVC were ideal materials to geocache in. Actually, anything waterproof might not be a bad idea... :D

SP

Edited by Simply Paul
Personally, I'd say latex and PVC were ideal materials to geocache in. Actually, anything waterproof might not be a bad idea...  :D

SP

No good - not breathable, so you'd get far too sweaty. You'd need gore-latex.

Now there's a niche market...

Stu

Edited by stu_and_sarah
QUOTE (Simply Paul @ Apr 6 2004, 11:39 AM)

Personally, I'd say latex and PVC were ideal materials to geocache in. Actually, anything waterproof might not be a bad idea... 

SP 

No good - not breathable, so you'd get far too sweaty.

Er... are you speaking from experience, Stu?!!! :D:D:D

By the way....Any Arsenal Fans on these ere boards :o:D I have a a certain scoreline to ummmm rub in your faces for the last like 20 times you beat us...oh yes! :D

What a great night's footy. :P

Being a fan of a certain northern team we had to put up with chants of " you're going to win <edit!> all" last Saturday until a certain red haired mancunian lad shut them up!! :P

Arsenal have two tough games this weekend so expect the chant to be returned! :D

A week sure is a long time in footy! :D

Cheers!

Seasider

P.S We'll win our trophy back next season!! :mad:

P.P.S To stay on topic - it wasn't me! :mad:

Edited by Seasider