Nj Cacher Personalities

HartClimbs

After the last Hudson Highlands jaunt (ok, after a few drinks as well), I got to thinking and realized I'd never actually seen BrianSnat, NJ_Admin, and Bassoonpilot in the same place at the same time.

Brian has so many hides, it's clear he's a truly talented individual who's capable of some tremendous multitasking achievements - so why not? Perhaps there's some old doctored photos showing them together - but with Photoshop, who's to say they're really not THE SAME PERSON!

Especially curious is Brian's recent transfer of all his cache hides and finds to a special offshore geocaching account untouchable by US authorities.

Nobody suspected Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, or Peter Parker..... maybe we add BrianSnat to the list of undercover superheros? :)

I assure you I can't play the bassoon to save my life. Heck, I even failed the flutophone in 4th grade music class. My musical talent is limited to belting out the Gilligan's Island theme song in the shower, very loudly (and this isn't exactly a talent as I'm sure Skigirl43 will attest to).

Sure, like nobody's ever faked a picture and posted it here.....

6f3e53e1-7333-4739-800d-050a94ad81c3.jpg

Besides, Clark Kent always pretended to be dorky - just to throw off suspicion.

(By the way - in case anyone's reading this thread and think's it's in any way serious - forget it. Everyone has seen pictures of NJ_Admin in a dress and knows Brian's legs just don't look that good in high heels).

By the way - in case anyone's reading this thread and think's it's in any way serious - forget it. Everyone has seen pictures of NJ_Admin in a dress and knows Brian's legs just don't look that good in high heels

Hey, I'll have you know that my legs look very good in high heels! Er, ummm I mean I'm sure my legs would look good in high heels.

Ah but we can add one more person to the list Hart. I think you know who I'm talking about. Has anyone ever seen Mopar and NJ Admin in the same place at the same time? But wait, I'll take it one step further.... Has anyone ever seen Mopar and NJ Admin in the same THREAD? Then again... I've never seen you and NJ Admin together either. Hmmm... Curious indeed.

60245130-bb3d-48a6-ab13-7fa829be8498.jpg

Edited by JMBella

Hmmmm... I notice JMBella's not in that thread.....so maybe I was wrong about Snat. Maybe it's JMBella who's secretly BP and NJAdmin..... (he does have those cool "Cacher" license plates and the red jeep geomobile....). Maybe Snat and Bella are actually twin brothers from different mothers......

Trust nobody. :lol:

Hart has some serious issues - he is clearly trying to defer the attention away from himself. Skully & Mulder have been working on this for quite some time and are on the verge of cracking this case wide open. He tried to "dispose" of us by making us take some insane "shortcut" to Gates of the Hudson, but we escaped unscathed. Stay tuned to this same Bat Channel at the same Bat Time for more details.

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH. <Stage Whisper> I was trying to throw everyone off your trail Skully - ixney on the approvernjsay. I figured after seeing how the girls actually FIND the caches - that'd leave you plenty of time to approve caches for others! </Stage Whisper>

Muahahahahahahahaha!

53786_500.jpg

I propose Hart as NJAdmin. He told me he works for Roseland Police dept AND he actually explained correctly how WAAS works. And he told Snat he worked for the Fish and Game Dept. Only someone with such intricate knowledge and connections everywhere could approve so many caches... Hmmm... the ultimate in deflection!

Thanks for such a fun cache hide at Washington Rock CITO.

None of you think that NJAdmin could be a woman?  You're all fooled.  ;)

Man I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain

I'm going out tonight,

I'm feelin' alright

Gonna let it all hang out

Wanna make some noise,

Really raise my voice

Yeah, I wanna scream and shout

No inhibitions, make no conditions

Get a little outta line

I ain't gonna act politically correct

I only wanna have a good time

:D