We All Know About The Geocache That Had The

LOL, I love threads that complain that there are to many threads about a certain topic. Doesn't the thread starter realize they are just expanding the problem? Threads shouldn't be repetitive but if each thread is talking about a different incident then whats the problem?

This makes as much sense as the guy that spams the whole company so someone replys to all that you shouldn't send an email to everybody. Then another guy always replys to all that you shouldn't reply to all and of course someone else will reply to all and point out that he just did that and then a bunch of people will reply all and tell everyone to quit replying to all.... Meanwhile the server guys are going nuts as they watch the utilization on the mail servers spike... Oh the horror....

someone should get a list of all the caches in the world and put them on the internet somewhere. that way the bomb squad can check it.

I think that Criminal had this idea a couple days ago. This is a pretty good idea. Then when people find the cache, they could post a log entry for others to read about their experiences. We could call it geo-something. Maybe someone will run with this. It could be international. B)

F_M

TOO MANY "TOO MANY" THREADS!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE YELLING ABOUT PEOPLE STARTING NEW THREADS ABOUT A NEW TOPIC. PEOPLE THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD SEARCH BEFORE THEY POST A TOPIC ABOUT BOMB SQUADS. MAYBE THEY SHOULD SEARCH BEFORE THEY POST ABOUT PEOPLE NOT SEARCHING FOR A POST ABOUT A TOPIC THAT'S ALLREADY BEEN DISCUSSED..

(Sorry bout the yelling, there are some NOISY people in here) :)

someone should get a list of all the caches in the world and put them on the internet somewhere.  that way the bomb squad can check it.

I think that Criminal had this idea a couple days ago. This is a pretty good idea. Then when people find the cache, they could post a log entry for others to read about their experiences. We could call it geo-something. Maybe someone will run with this. It could be international. :)

F_M

Maybe we could even make a public discussion area of sorts where people could ask questions and get answers!

1: What's that on top of the telly-vision set?

(pause)

2: (matter-of-factly) Looks like a penguin.

(pause)

2: It's been a long time there, now, has it?

1: What's it doin' there?

2: Standin'!

1: I can see that!

(pause)

1: If it laid an egg, it would roll down the back of the telly-vision set.

2: Ummmm. I hadn't thought of that.

1: Unless it's a male.

2: Yes. It looks fairly butch.

(pause)

1: Per'aps it's from next door.

2: (yelling) NEXT DOOR?!? Penguins don't come from NEXT DOOR! They come

from the Antarctic!

1: (yet louder) BURMA!!!

(they both stop short, looking around)

2: Why'd'j say that?

1: I panicked.

2: Oh.

1: Per'aps it's from the zoo.

2: Which zoo?

1: (angrily) 'ow should I know which zoo it's from?!? I'm not Doctor bloody

Bernofsky!!

2: 'Oo's Doctor bloody Bernofsky?

1: He knows everything.

2: Oooh, I wouldn't like that, that'd take all the mystery out of life.

(pause)

2: Besides, if it were from the zoo, it'd have "property of the zoo"

stamped on it.

1: They don't stamp animals "property of the zoo"!! You can't stamp a

huge lion "property of the zoo"!!

2: (confidently) They stamp them when they're small.

1: (snapping back) What happens when they moult?

2: Lions don't moult.

1: No, but penguins do. THERE! I've run rings around you logically.

2: (looks at the camera) OOOOH! INTERCOURSE THE PENGUIN!!!

(The television warms up: a man is sitting behind a news desk)

Man: Hello! Well, it's just after eight o'clock, and time for the

penguin on top of your television set to explode.

(the penguin explodes)

1: 'Ow did 'e know that was going to happen?!

Man: It was an educated guess. And now:

If they are differetnt instances thn how could at least two of them be blown up in the timespan of about a month? Would it not seem more logical to be more concerned about strange boxes in public places after sept 11 and not 3 years later? Or is this just how concerned our law enforcement personel are for our well being? :)

<sarcasm>

I am "law enforcement personnel" and let me tell you, I am concerned about your well being. I love you all and if one of you should get hurt while caching, I would just lock myself in my room, lie down and DIE! I truly, deeply love you and your safety is my number one concern. If you are not safe, then I am not happy...and if I'm not happy, NO ONE is happy. :)

I am constantly worrying about Team Clandestine Penguin. Are they safe? Are they happy? Are they finding caches? Do they ever think of me? Do they know how much I love them? Should I move so I can protect them 24/7? My mind is made up, I am moving. Set up your spare room TCP, I am moving in so I can protect you!

</sarcasm>

(Yes, I am a smart a**...but a loving, caring one!) :) :) :D:mad:

If they are differetnt instances thn how could at least two of them be blown up in the timespan of about a month? Would it not seem more logical to be more concerned about strange boxes in public places after sept 11 and not 3 years later? Or is this just how concerned our law enforcement personel are for our well being? :)

54bf8d12-c8ca-4656-b7e7-db5a6d84e6f5.jpg

Edited by JMBella