Bug On The Run

Muck

He logs it as a find and drop off at every cache he goes to. What the heck is up with that!!!!!!!

Some people call this a "personal travel bug" - if you do a search in these forums, you'd be surprised how many you find.

B)

Yuppers....I've got a Geocoin I use for this....785 miles and 60+ caches so far! B)

I wish I'd thought of a personal TB when I got started. But I doubt the owners would appreciate me going back and starting one now and hitting all the caches of the past lol Guess I'll get one going from now on though

I had over 100 finds when I started mine. I simply went back and logged it in and out of every cache I had visited so far. None of the cache owners seemed to mind.

:D Hey muck the bug is my dog cetia. the goal is to visit as many caches as she can .if we cross paths with another cacher with a cache sniffing canine we will pass the bug to them to continue the journey.If they inturn come across a cacher with a cache sniffing canine they will pass it on. :o
I wish I'd thought of a personal TB when I got started.  But I doubt the owners would appreciate me going back and starting one now and hitting all the caches of the past lol  Guess I'll get one going from now on though

You might be able to go back and edit your original note, drop the bug off and then retrieve it. Just be carefull about the dates when you retrieve it, otherwise it might get a little messed up.

Nope, never mind. I just checked and you can't do that anymore. You used to be able to go back and edit your log and drop a bug off. Now you have to drop the bug off when you log, or make a note. And you could do that. Go back, backdate a note to the day you found each individual cache, specify in the note that you're creating a history for your personal travel bug. I'm pretty sure that the owners of the individual caches wouldn't mind.

On a side note, I've logged some locationless caches, but I don't log my travel bug in those as there isn't a specific point assigned for that like traditional caches.

Edited by Webfoot