The Secret Service Didn't Find My Cache

mikedx

President Bush came down to Huntington for a campaign appearance in Huntington WV this past Friday. He spoke at Harris Riverfront Park (a small park), where I have a micro hidden.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ba-5ea26b70921b

I checked today, and it's still there.

My post is, can you imagine if I had an ammo box and the secret service discovered it? I'd be posting in a federal pen right about now. Thank god I only had a micro, and well hidden.

What a relief!

Mike

Thank god! There have been so many problems related to geocaching and bomb squads lately, this would have been rreeaallyy big. Thankfuly the people that defend mickey mouse are better than those defending POTUS. :P

That ws a joke, in case you're not sure ;)

The Secret Service is WELL aware of Geocaching.

Heck some of em may be(TOP SECRET) Geocachers !!!!!!!

I got to meet them and the President,Them more than the President.

Why just get close to where he is with a GPS and they will hone in on you like flies on S88T.

I have several logs when he visited here about the A-10 Warthogs,the Helicopter gunship.......I still got my GPS on when he comes around (you will know when he is getting close).

I have 1st hand experience with them.

As long as you are doing what you are suppose to, no biggie.

It is still a Honor to meet him or his CREW

President Bush came down to Huntington for a campaign appearance in Huntington WV this past Friday. He spoke at Harris Riverfront Park (a small park), where I have a micro hidden.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...ba-5ea26b70921b

I checked today, and it's still there.

My post is, can you imagine if I had an ammo box and the secret service discovered it? I'd be posting in a federal pen right about now. Thank god I only had a micro, and well hidden.

What a relief!

Mike

You could have put a refrigerator-sized cache in the middle of an empty parking lot and the Secret Service STILL wouldn't have been able to find it. They use Garmins. B)